No announcement yet.

So I'm renting a flat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!! i'll be watching to see how this develops, good to see scammers get a tast of their own
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Being a suvverner, but having met, many times, the mischievous scamp that is Brian...keep your eyes on this thread chaps...this could be good...but I still need somewhere to live!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          Being a suvverner, but having met, many times, the mischievous scamp that is Brian...keep your eyes on this thread chaps...this could be good...but I still need somewhere to live!
          http://www.hspc.co.uk/rentals.asp
          Сви можемо

Comment

Well done guys...be watching with interest and waiting to wet myself with a fit of the giggles..
            .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rally Micra View Post
              Well done guys...be watching with interest and waiting to wet myself with a fit of the giggles..
              make sure you got the tenna's on then
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Let's have some fun!
                Originally posted by tintin View Post
                Sounds like a plan!!!
                A Plan? Yeah they have fun alright...
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

[QUOTE=gwh200;714941]Being a suvverner, but having met, many times, the mischievous scamp that is Brian...keep your eyes on this thread chaps...this could be good...but I still need somewhere to live![/QUOTE

You can borrow my 2 man tent from monday when i get back from Devon!!
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Why thanks mate...your all heart.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=tintin;715043]
                      Being a suvverner, but having met, many times, the mischievous scamp that is Brian...keep your eyes on this thread chaps...this could be good...but I still need somewhere to live![/QUOTE

You can borrow my 2 man tent from monday when i get back from Devon!!
                      another hour down the road Al and you could call in for a cuppa
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

For some hilarious spam baiting, check out http://www.419eater.com/. Some of these are genius.

Comment

[QUOTE=stormforce;715050]
                          Originally posted by tintin View Post

another hour down the road Al and you could call in for a cuppa
                          An hour up rich you could have a cuppa too i could use your knowledge at the moment mate.... My 2nd gen rad has some very fine fractures in the bottom plate where the drain, cooler pipes and bottom hose stub, all of them have the same problem the solders let go but, i don't want to go getting all gung-ho with it and a blowtorch as i have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to open up a bigger can of worms, Anyway do you have a rad that is good enough to sell the truck with? as i've gone all hairdresser i am selling my old girl probably end of next month once i've got her mot'd again oh thinking about it what bits do you have for the hair mobile i've got the standard stuff hairdryer, mousse and the likes but i am going to need some of the less important bits you know like driver window switch body the switches are fine just the surrounds broke, do you know how hard the rear halfshaft seal is to do as thats got a weep as well so the bearings might as well get replaced at the same time
                          my apologies for the hijack and the essay
                          cheers
                          tony
                          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

So where are we on this?

Any naughtiness in progress yet?
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I think you should be aiming at least this high...

Comment

If they are going to scam why not at least think of some better way to refer to "my flat" instead of repeatedly typing "my flat" in every sentence.

One word. See you next tuesdays.
                                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                                X