What's wrong with this picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this picture

As title, took the photo but truck doesn't seem to be sitting right or is it me ?

New wheels?

Comment

Low-slung on the bum-end?

Comment

I can't quite remember where the slope lies where you took the photo. From what I recall I think the slope is very slightly uphill away from the camera towards where the turck is parked and also fractionally uphill from left to right.

Might be better to take another photo on level ground somewhere, preferably with something straight to make a comparison with (wall, roof line, etc)

I know what you mean though - it does look fractionally lower at the rear compared to the front.

Comment

Looks to have SAS to me but it could be an optical illusion.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Spare concrete in the boot?

As has been said, you might have significant cross axle articulation making the ar$e end look lower. If you'd took a pic on the other side I would expect to see the opposite...

... or your springs have gone...

or Judwak's got his magnets underneath your truck....
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

to much adjustment on the torsion bar?

Comment

Are you stuck?
                Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Park on level ground and measure front and back, both sides, from bottom of rim to top of wheel arch and post results.

Nev

Comment

It looks like the front is higher than the rear! Mine looks higher at front too but when parked on level ground and measured they're level! Nice lookin Truck though
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

There's someone gagged and tied up in the boot?
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Odd angles

Andy,its that heavy weight at the front thats the problem,take the bumper off and post it to me in Macclesfield.
                        It wont solve your problem but I will be happy,Alan
                        Last edited by HONEST AL; 3 May 2011, 22:05.

Comment

Graham?

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Apologies to Andy

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                            Graham?

Its been a long day

Comment

Totally forgot about this post sorry guys wasn't ignoring you

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                              New wheels?
                              These are my standard road wheels with 32 AT's fitted, use them the majority of the time.

Originally posted by spacast View Post
                              Low-slung on the bum-end?
                              That was my thoughts

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                              It looks like the front is higher than the rear! Mine looks higher at front too but when parked on level ground and measured they're level! Nice lookin Truck though
                              Cheers Puddlesurfer, took me awhile to get it looking how I wanted it.

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
                              Andy,its that heavy weight at the front thats the problem,take the bumper off and post it to me in Macclesfield.
                              It wont solve your problem but I will be happy,Alan
                              Take the weight of the front end and it'll make it worse. besides you'd have to come collect it.

Think I've found part of the problem, rear ARB brackets on the axle have snapped and it seems to be letting it sit to low, especially with a few little slabs in the back

Comment

Working...
                              X