Tomorrow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow!!!

I trust those of us who are not camped out freezing our arse's off waiting for a brief glimpse of the happy couple will be glued to the box watching it?
    personally i'm either off the the brother in law 's to get ########d or watching my rhubarb grow
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    I trust those of us who are not camped out freezing our arse's off waiting for a brief glimpse of the happy couple will be glued to the box watching it?
    personally i'm either off the the brother in law 's to get ########d or watching my rhubarb grow
    i'm painting the fence, so might just sit and watch that dry - be more entertaiing

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Have you got the Custard ready???
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Come on now..
        The royal wedding is good for this country for 2 reasons.

1 , we get an extra day off from working .
        2 , it gets the police of their lazy arses for 5 mins

I won't be watching it. I've got more important stuff to do like trimming my nose hair!
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Biking along the edge of the river, then Upton White Lion beer fest
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

front bumper being removed with a pair of nail clippers....... should keep me out of the way of any wedding cr@p!!!
            thinking about it.... where was the national holiday, wedding paid for by the public when any of us got married????? anyhow they didn't turn up to my own wedding so b@llocks to them
            I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to be Pedantic, but a lot of the cost of the wedding isn't being paid for by the public – it's coming out of the two families personal wealth.

I'm not bothered about the wedding really.
              I think of it like the FA Cup Final..
              I hope they have a good time, I might watch the highlights, I know it's going to cost a crapload of cash to police that could have been spent elsewhere because of a minority of twunts who like causing trouble, and the newpapers are going to be full of it for weeks.

But, I don't feel the need to join some sort of anti-event to protest against it.
              I'll just be doing my own thing and enjoying the sunshine.

Comment

Tina staying in to watch the happy couple (good luck to them)
                I'm going to look at the Vulcan parked up at Donny airport

is it really 30 years since Charlie married Diana ? I was on duty at Aldergrove that day
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Mork View Post
                  Sorry to be Pedantic, but a lot of the cost of the wedding isn't being paid for by the public – it's coming out of the two families personal wealth.

I'm not bothered about the wedding really.
                  I think of it like the FA Cup Final..
                  I hope they have a good time, I might watch the highlights, I know it's going to cost a crapload of cash to police that could have been spent elsewhere because of a minority of twunts who like causing trouble, and the newpapers are going to be full of it for weeks.

But, I don't feel the need to join some sort of anti-event to protest against it.
                  I'll just be doing my own thing and enjoying the sunshine.
                  to be fair i don't have anything against the pair of them, i do however hope that the pair make a good go of staying as a married couple instead of following in the royals tradition of marriage breakups and public apologies for any embarrassment it has caused..
                  anyhow i have now got more involved than i wanted to
                  however anybody spends tomorrow enjoy whatever you are doing and do it well....
                  right i'm off to sharpen my nail clippers for bumper removal
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tomorrow is also my Mums birthday so Thanks to Will and Kate I will be off on a surprise birthday visit tomorrow. Despite the fact she's just had a stroke in her eye and is now half blind she will be glued to the telly for the whole thing...
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I will be working, and the one thing that annoys me is that my company is refuseing to acknoledge the event as a bank holiday, so I'll be on flat rate pay
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                        Biking along the edge of the river, then Upton White Lion beer fest
                        Are you biking back the same route?

Comment

Being self employed, I'm working!
                          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Mowing my Lawn Cutting my hedge, then trying out my new Magpie/Crow call electronic thingy with semi auto in one hand and beer in the other !

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                              I will be working, and the one thing that annoys me is that my company is refuseing to acknoledge the event as a bank holiday, so I'll be on flat rate pay
                              Same here as it was for good Friday and easter Monday.
                              I remember back in the seventies when i threw my apprentice electrician job away because i had a new kawasaki kh250 and wanted to ride it my ma saying to me "you`ll regret this" She was right. Sorry ma
                              Now i`ve got to work for someone with the same work philosophy as the Victorian mill owner`s had

Comment

Working...
                              X