BJ Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
    Must be a Scottish word! Did you off road yours? I just don't want to be changing CV joints too often - It's a pain in the Ar$£! and expensive
    My old 2.4...did it get offroaded...is the pope jewish...do bears defecate in woodlands...hell yes. It drove over the top of wales a few times. It went ,and got exceptionally stuck,offrad many times. Due to a computer meltdown , i have no pictures here, but im sure if you search for wales trips, or poomobile(no idea really), you will get some pictures.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Dont forget you'll need to get the camber/tracking done after the BJ's, 2" spacers certainly made mine "bow" legged and pulled the tracking out a lot, as for the diff drop spacers it's up to you, i never fitted em but then i dont do off road, 4x4 only on the odd occaisions i need it, unlock the hubs and theres no wear on the rubbers, off road! the sus is gonna be up/down all the time anyway,
      this might help if you fancy doing the camber etc "ones self" (well it is a royal day)
      http://www.yotatech.com/f128/drivewa...ite-up-163666/
      Last edited by POPEYE; 29 April 2011, 08:35.
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Dont forget you'll need to get the camber/tracking done after the BJ's, 2" spacers certainly made mine "bow" legged and pulled the tracking out a lot
        I will get them sorted - I need to get the Panhard rod done first as my rear wheels are over to the drivers side
        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Working...
        X