Help Im Leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Im Leaking

Right guys I have a problem or at least I think I do. I noticed water under the car and i tracked it to a little pipe and im not sure if something has fallen off or if it is an overflow pipe for something. Its near the left hand front wheel.......Please help any ideas????????????/
    [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just an idea, had your AC on ?

If you have had that on, you will get condensation dripping down

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by McWibble
      Right guys I have a problem or at least I think I do. I noticed water under the car and i tracked it to a little pipe and im not sure if something has fallen off or if it is an overflow pipe for something. Its near the left hand front wheel.......Please help any ideas????????????/
      Do you have air con and if so have you been using it??
      Is it just plain water or is it coloured??
      There is an overflow for the Air con system
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by McWibble
        Are you losing any coolant?Have you got the aircon on? That leaves a puddle in the area you describe.
        Pete

Comment

YES as i just had my windows tinted and so i cant open them for 3 days..... CHEERS MATES
          [COLOR=Red][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=Arial]MMMMMmmmmm 4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X