Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    @ OP,
    Strike me off your list if you want. My wheels should be on their way to to their new home tomorrow, so will happily pay the fee... in fact, I'll do it now...
    So thats one less for you to get annoyed about. Feel any better yet mate?
    No. But obviously you do, now you've paid your dues.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

couple of points here,
      1. I did say that, but I was writing a "joke" response thread as a pi$s take.
      I am one of the decent ones and always pay my way. I know, matey. (see below)

2. Ebay is free to list on some items and all 99p items. So, yes, if it sells, you pay the fees. if not you relist it for, er.... FREE!

I don't think vehicle sales are free to advertise, even if you do start them at 99p Also, fleabay auctions/ads are limited time - as far as I know once you've posted here you've posted your ad til you declare it as sold...

Can't see anything wrong with paying up if you sell. It doesn't "cost" anything to the Forum (directly) to host a post concerning selling an item does it?
      Sorry dude - it wasn't a dig aimed directly at you, although I can see why you would take it that way cos of previous posts in this thread. It just seems like a lot of people have been blatently advertising things lately and then saying that that they'll cough up the ad fee if the item sells. More often than not the users aren't even subscribers (or are even quite happy to admit their dishonesty elsewhere in life!) so I seriously doubt whether they'll be arsed to pay for an ad if they don't want to pay for the forum.

IMHO, I don't think it's such a huuuuuuuge deal either, but rules is rules is rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        No. But obviously you do, now you've paid your dues.
        Not really, as my fee paying was never in question, so sorry, but I've probably only added to your woes...

"B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
          Sorry dude - it wasn't a dig aimed directly at you, although I can see why you would take it that way cos of previous posts in this thread. It just seems like a lot of people have been blatently advertising things lately and then saying that that they'll cough up the ad fee if the item sells. More often than not the users aren't even subscribers (or are even quite happy to admit their dishonesty elsewhere in life!) so I seriously doubt whether they'll be arsed to pay for an ad if they don't want to pay for the forum.

IMHO, I don't think it's such a huuuuuuuge deal either, but rules is rules is rules.
          No worries mate, just holding my own (so to speak).
          I also don't like freeloaders in any walk of life, thats why I'm paid up!
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Not really, as my fee paying was never in question, so sorry, but I've probably only added to your woes...

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't name anyone in my original post and to be honest you never crossed my mind, you're a paid up member. You're the one who seems troubled by non payment of fees, otherwise why the sarrcy comments?.

Guilty conscience?

Comment

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't name anyone in my original post and to be honest you never crossed my mind, you're a paid up member. You're the one who seems troubled by non payment of fees, otherwise why the sarrcy comments?.

Guilty conscience?
              To put this one to bed (on my part, at least), you posted here and let off a lot of steam. I posted I was one that you didn't need to worry about (in the nicest sense) and did you feel any better.... you chose to take that as a "sarcy" comment. Okay, we all know replies can be misinterpretted quite easily, so okay.
              I've never knowingly broken the rules of a forum as they are a valuable source of info and expertise - I do not mind paying for that privelidge.

make friends, make friends, never ever break friends?
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Yep, it's time to put this one to bed. It was never my intention to fall out with anyone on here. I made a comment, some people agreed and some disagreed, it was never meant to be a personal thing.

Comment

Yep, it's time to put this one to bed. It was never my intention to fall out with anyone on here. I made a comment, some people agreed and some disagreed, it was never meant to be a personal thing.
                  Ahem !

Okay, I'm starting to get pee'd off Wolfracer who think it's okay to make others aware that he is thinking about selling something, then listing a full item description and a price. Same goes for his how much is it worth question, look in the For Sale section or Ebay to get an idea.

Like the majority of members on here everything I've ever sold through this forum has been paid for in the For Sale section and I'm becoming disillusioned that Wofracer who is blatantly advertising, is not having his posts removed by the moderators.

Give me moderator powers and I'll get rid of him !

Rant almost over, as I guess this is an 'open a can of worms' post.
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                    Ahem !
                    Yeah, well, it's Mothering Sunday and I'm in a mellow mood!

I can't stay pee'd off forever mate, (but once again that statement may return to bite me in the ass!)

Comment

You missed it.

Go back and read your 2nd quote on my post
                      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                        You missed it.

Go back and read your 2nd quote on my post
                        Doh, I see it now. That'll teach me to assume you quoted my original post!

You little 'shit stirrer' you! I'll let you off if you sell me your bull bar though!

Comment

make friends, make friends, never ever break friends?
                          Aren't you guys meant to link little fingers, waggle them a bit and the do a "bro" knuckle to knucle "respect" thing now?!

Comment

Comment

erm ......

well .... I'm a paid up member so in for a penny...........

I don't think the airing of ones intentions breaks any rules. I've enjoyed reading this thread. Just one thing, what was the problem?

I shall now go off and write up an advert for the impending sale of "Aunt Sally"

Comment

Working...
                              X