No announcement yet.

Wheels for 33x12.50's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 35's on an 8" rim and have no problems, and I hammer the sh1t out of them.

35 x 12.5 x 15

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by zetec rob View Post
      10" rims would do it mate, 8" is a bit of a risk i'd say.

Nope, 8" are fine. 99% of members on here with 33" tyres have 8" wide wheels.

Comment

Ordered my 10x15" modulars yesterday, they arrived today as promised and got them fitted this afternoon.
        WOW!
        What a difference, both in handling and looks. They are the dogs dangly's - I love em! Gone is the "delayed" steering and fuzzy feel to the steering, got back the more direct, if a little vague feel!

Got them on line from here
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/190500117895
        and can't fault the service, bar one nut which was missing. he's sending it out tomorrow first class....
        pics to follow on other thread when I get the chance.
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          Ordered my 10x15" modulars yesterday, they arrived today as promised and got them fitted this afternoon.
          WOW!
          What a difference, both in handling and looks. They are the dogs dangly's - I love em! Gone is the "delayed" steering and fuzzy feel to the steering, got back the more direct, if a little vague feel!

Got them on line from here
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/190500117895
          and can't fault the service, bar one nut which was missing. he's sending it out tomorrow first class....
          pics to follow on other thread when I get the chance.
          Good to hear the service was good - will hopefully get some stuff from that guy myself at some point...

Comment

Working...
          X