Cruise Control Retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
    If you don't mind us asking what was in the price in US dollars and how long did it take you to fit? Are the instructions fairly clear?
    I had it installed for me, total cost was $450CAN (which is very close to US at the moment), and it took him about 3.5 hours to fit. The control stalk is on the left side of the steering wheel, behind the wiper controls and above the tilt steering knob. When I was shopping around, most of the quotes I got were around $700CAN, and other shops didn't want to touch it due to it being a RHD import.
    '96 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G - RIP

Comment

I must admit I was pretty suprised my surf didn't have it as stock.

Do the diesel Land cruisers have it? There are a few of those in scrappies now. It might be transfereable -there isn't that much too it as we already have wheel speed sensors...
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB2 View Post
        I had it installed for me, total cost was $450CAN (which is very close to US at the moment), and it took him about 3.5 hours to fit. The control stalk is on the left side of the steering wheel, behind the wiper controls and above the tilt steering knob. When I was shopping around, most of the quotes I got were around $700CAN, and other shops didn't want to touch it due to it being a RHD import.
        Just under £300 over here! I would like cruise control as do a bit of motorway driving.

Comment

Working...
        X