1% tax bill. I'm on a winner!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1% tax bill. I'm on a winner!!!!!!

Oh wait a minute, it's not me it's ####ing Barclays bank.

They paid 113m in taxes in 2009 (yeh a wee bit before the country's finances went into meltdown) which you might say ok....thats a few bob for a tax bill, until you see the profits they made!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011 ... ration-tax

So, with a bit of clever offshore banking they robbed the UK of billions in tax revenue.

I urge you if you are a customer of these anti-UK greedy self serving ####wits then please cancel your business dealings with them asap.

We can send a message to these greedy #######s by simply not trading with them.

shoulda paid around 3.2 billion in taxes, wonder how many nurse, firemen, policemen, or other crucial services that might have paid for?
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Yep, we kicked them into touch two weeks ago.

We might still have an air force too!

Comment

Proper air force? Maybe back in the late 40's mate.

The top 1% of earners own far too much of the wealth, time for a change I think.
      Alan

Comment

Aye, lets have a re-distribution of wealth. We can give all our hard earned cash to the layabout junkie scum.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Aye, lets have a re-distribution of wealth. We can give all our hard earned cash to the layabout junkie scum.

No.

We kill them or use them to dig graves for the pedos.
          Alan

Comment

The only wealth generators for a capitalist economy is private companies/endeavour. The Government only spends other peoples money, so only private made wealth paying tax, pays for Army, Fire, Police, NHS and the rest.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              The only wealth generators for a capitalist economy is private companies/endeavour. The Government only spends other peoples money, so only private made wealth paying tax, pays for Army, Fire, Police, NHS and the rest.

So.....#### Barclays then, not paying taxes mean they are robbing cunts.

I pay tax at the proper rate, you do too, and they employ lawyers to steal from us.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                So.....#### Barclays then, not paying taxes mean they are robbing cunts.

I pay tax at the proper rate, you do too, and they employ lawyers to steal from us.
                I agree with the bank comment, it was the redistribution comment I had issues with Bro. We need high earning viable private industry to create a healthy economy
                Brian

Comment

I have no problem with high earnings, but I do when it means others have to without completely or compete in a job market where only the minimum wage is available.

It's fine to look after yourself, be successful and get rewarded, just not right to step on others on your way up or crush those beneath you when you get there.
                  Alan

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    I agree with the bank comment, it was the redistribution comment I had issues with Bro. We need high earning viable private industry to create a healthy economy
                    What was wrong with the redistribution comment? Alan said that the top 1% of earners owned far too much of the wealth and that something needed to be done. The only thing to do is redistribute their wealth, ergo, give their money to the layabout scum that have nothing.

Comment

You might be under the illusion that these high earners actually pay their fair share too in taxes.

Simply not the case.
                      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        I have no problem with high earnings, but I do when it means others have to without completely or compete in a job market where only the minimum wage is available.

It's fine to look after yourself, be successful and get rewarded, just not right to step on others on your way up or crush those beneath you when you get there.
                        Yup, be careful where you sh*t on the way up, 'cos it'll still be there when you fall down.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          What was wrong with the redistribution comment? Alan said that the top 1% of earners owned far too much of the wealth and that something needed to be done. The only thing to do is redistribute their wealth, ergo, give their money to the layabout scum that have nothing.

If thats what you would do with the money then thats your choice, I'd prefer to invest in our kids, look after our pensioners and our disabled folks and not think it's ok for the super rich to have billions hidden away from the tax man that has been earned on the wages of tax paying brits.
                          Alan

Comment

Personally, I don't give a toss who has and who hasn't got money. So long as I can do what I want with whatever I get, I'm happy. I would (actually do) object to lazy scumbags getting my money to pi$$ up against a wall. If I had my way, those who have never worked, in this country, would get absolutely nothing from the state.

Comment

Have a wee google at Sir Philip Greens tax avoidance.

just one of a huge amount of billionaires greasing their own palms as this proud country struggles.
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X