Fitting A Flush Rear Foglamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    What about where I've put mine, just do away with the wheel cover.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=light
    Nope, sorry Si, each to their own and all that but I prefer to keep my wheel cover.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I'm considering putting my LED round one within the wheel cover , in the center like Si.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
        Nope, sorry Si, each to their own and all that but I prefer to keep my wheel cover.
        I was looking at the flush fitting one's but had a brain storm & went for the wheel option, im sure whatever you do it will look mint "like your truck".
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
          John,lights look good,where did you get them from,Alan
          got them about four years ago from tiger trucks
          15 years in shiny club, lovely

Comment

Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
              MOT guy said that you have to have reflectors on the back of a vehicle, otherwise it's a test failure. I don't have enough knowledge of such things to argue the case!
              There are reflectors already fitted in the light clusters on 3rd gens the reason they some have stick on ones is because of the SVA rules stating they have to be a specific height the ones in the light cluster were slightly to high however once registered they can be dispensed with and the ones in the light clusters meet the requirements for the mot test.
              ionic SURFactant

Comment

Originally posted by steved View Post
                There are reflectors already fitted in the light clusters on 3rd gens.
                Not on mine mate, as I have fitted clear lenses which don't incorporate reflectors, hence the need for stick on reflectors on the bumper.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

took the reflectors off my bumper (standard rear clusters) and sunk in 2 fogs(1 each side). Only thing is that I think the spare get's in the way very slightly of the offside one but MoT man been happy last 3 years

LIke to keep original so got them from a couple of scrappy RAV4's - £10.00 the pair and they even came with bulbs & connector wires.

Happy puppy

hawaii
                  I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Working...
                  X