failed lift :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Still it has, at least, some good things about it jess..and as soon as i find out what they are, i'll let you know .

Jess
    "Cos short cuts can cost more in the long run"
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Still it has, at least, some good things about it jess..and as soon as i find out what they are, i'll let you know .
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
        Got your pm tony...seemed like a good way to end...and i got the last word.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Got your pm tony...seemed like a good way to end...and i got the last word.
          Yep!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

well if you guys think lukes mishap was bad spot whats wrong with this pic, it was posted on my mates fronterra forum now thats some bad drills big time.
            Attached Files
            UBIQUE

Comment

OMG!!

That's almost as bad as these......
              Attached Files

Comment

HIJACK......

The courier called about an hour ago vince. He said he was broken down...so obviously didnt get to you...just waiting to see what he is going to do.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

was he driving a Hummer limo perchance??
                  What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

HIJACK......

The courier called about an hour ago vince. He said he was broken down...so obviously didnt get to you...just waiting to see what he is going to do.

I did wonder where he was.
                    I left the tyres by the front door as we had to take Craig to the doctors today, he's suffering with Obstructive sleep Apnea.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                      I did wonder where he was.
                      I left the tyres by the front door as we had to take Craig to the doctors today, he's suffering with Obstructive sleep Apnea.
                      OOh...bless him...is his sleep being really interupted. Its an adenoid thing i seem to remember. Poor Jo...the mums get really worried as well...we are thinking of you all.
                      Ill arrange the courier asap vince, you have more important fish to fry.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I've not read the whole thread but Luke.enema whatever the #### your name is....you are possibly the most retarded #### I have ever had the displeasure of hearing about or the best windup merchant forum life has ever known.
                        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                        X