mobility scooters ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    If you stick some spare batterys on it you could drive it down for me, take your time and see england,
    i'll introduce you to the southern chapter of hells pensioners
    Sounds a bit like that David Lynch film "The Straight Story"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnsVDKjhpc

Comment

I soild my Dad's after he died, as he'd paid nearly a thousand for his and Mum wanted the money for it. From memory, I think we got about £450 for it in the end, and the buyer thought they got a good deal as anything in the shops was over £600.
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
        Sounds a bit like that David Lynch film "The Straight Story"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OnsVDKjhpc

That looks like a great film, try and get that, i guess it looks a dam sight more interesting driveing ANYTHING across america than from manchester to portsmouth here! plus a lawn mower's cooler than a mobility scooter and it prob has a "gasoline engine"
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Probably due to the freezing cold we had in December and January, my mobility scooter no longer runs although the batteries are showing fully charged. I paid £400 for it second hand about 2 years ago and cannot afford that sort of money again. As mentioned earlier anything related to mobility has stupid prices generally!

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
            Probably due to the freezing cold we had in December and January, my mobility scooter no longer runs although the batteries are showing fully charged. I paid £400 for it second hand about 2 years ago and cannot afford that sort of money again. As mentioned earlier anything related to mobility has stupid prices generally!
            are ya sure it's not just a fuse gone, her's has two, one for each battery, other than batterys there aint much to go wrong with em!, useually battery or wiring issues, your right, mention "mobility" and you can see the £ sign's rolling up in their eyes
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              are ya sure it's not just a fuse gone, her's has two, one for each battery, other than batterys there aint much to go wrong with em!, useually battery or wiring issues, your right, mention "mobility" and you can see the £ sign's rolling up in their eyes
              The motor burnt out on my dad's old mobility scooter. Turns out that a replacement motor was about £300 for that particular one so we just bought a new scooter.

Comment

Working...
              X