No announcement yet.

Why does it do this!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it started again today ( woke me up as i was in bed and live next to him ) and all we've done is put one of the battery's off my surf on it so we both have one small and one big and i noticed my volt meter was not as hi 2day as normal ? and forgot to say mate the top of the bat i got off you seams to be leaking a bit
    http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Unless you follow some kind of method you could be swapping bits out for months!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

we swaped the bat's just cos i was thinking of selling my truck and was gna let him have my big bat's t see if it helped seams to have but i'm at a los for whats up with it i think it's just the cheap battery's he's got and there small but he was told they were right one's but they cost less for the pair than each of mine there proper small . having said that my truck can start on just one of them :S
        http://www.mudmuppet.com

Comment

Originally posted by lukenemma View Post
          we swaped the bat's just cos i was thinking of selling my truck and was gna let him have my big bat's t see if it helped seams to have but i'm at a los for whats up with it i think it's just the cheap battery's he's got and there small but he was told they were right one's but they cost less for the pair than each of mine there proper small . having said that my truck can start on just one of them :S

Comment

Are the batteries brand new?

Are they the right ones for your truck?

Did you do a high rate discharge test on each of your batteries individually?

Is your truck working right with one proper battery and one of the small ones?
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

This level of patience is not like you, Andy. Are you OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

been fine for a few days wiv odd batts on,my batts where pretty new yeah,just before crimbo

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                  This level of patience is not like you, Andy. Are you OK?
                  I'm at work. I'm always more patient here, got more free time

Comment

Originally posted by greeley View Post
                    been fine for a few days wiv odd batts on,my batts where pretty new yeah,just before crimbo
                    Problem solved then, you seem to have the wrong batteries...

Comment

hopefuly mucker yeah,see how we go

Comment

Working...
                      X