No announcement yet.

Mini Monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not into cars really, though I can see the appeal.

More into flying stuff. I have an electric capable of 140mph in level flight!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

That is great, i'd love to get into that but costs forbid it, i'd probably get more enjoyment building it than running it, great work there
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

All my Tamya stuff is 'vintage' ie rally cars, Audi Quatro (but only rear wheel drive) Porsche 4x4 and Subaru imprezza and Grasshopper, but saw Sancho's new project and started opening boxes in the spare room....
        Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
          All my Tamya stuff is 'vintage' ie rally cars, Audi Quatro (but only rear wheel drive) Porsche 4x4 and Subaru imprezza and Grasshopper, but saw Sancho's new project and started opening boxes in the spare room....
          I also have a 2wd Hilux (now with a Subaru Brat body) and 4wd chassis that I have put a Mustang body on. Swap you them for the Quattro? That's a proper classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            I also have a 2wd Hilux (now with a Subaru Brat body) and 4wd chassis that I have put a Mustang body on. Swap you them for the Quattro? That's a proper classic.
            Sorry Sancho, I couldn't part with the Audi it is 30 years old in feb ( my ex wife tried to smash it up) so I keep it as a reminder to always treat females as un-primed claymores !!
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
            X