copyright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w33lerd33ler View Post
    My gaffer went off it coz he had paid to copyright protect his name but when he rang he was told that even though the shop sign, name and website were all idenetical in everyway apart from the 'Z' there was nothing could be done coz he wasnt actually using his name! compleltey shocking! so all that money down the drain...

so moral is, theres always sneaky ways around copyrights so is it really worth paying the stupid fees to do it!
    The moral is, get advise from someone who isn't talking through his backside, as whoever it was that "advised" your gaffer obviously was. On those facts that would be about as close to a cast-iron case of passing off as you get. And if he had a trade mark (which would have been all he could have paid for), then it would have been even clearer.

Plus which there are no fees for copyright protection - see post above.

Comment

thank you very much flounderbout i will talk in detail alittle more over on the dark side
      thanks once again mate your a star
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        The moral is, get advise from someone who isn't talking through his backside, as whoever it was that "advised" your gaffer obviously was. On those facts that would be about as close to a cast-iron case of passing off as you get. And if he had a trade mark (which would have been all he could have paid for), then it would have been even clearer.

Plus which there are no fees for copyright protection - see post above.
        wouldnt suprise me if he was full of sh*t, thats why i dont work for him anymore!

Comment

Working...
        X