2 Days to clean truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
    How come I'm ignorant saying what I did, but you're not ignorant saying this:

The words are different, but the sentiment is identical.
    I meant no direspect by it. I used it to highlight how you would feel if the tables were turned.
    En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Bit bored and reading old threads...

My tuppence worth.

If you EVER EVER used your truck offroad, and maybe drove through mud or gorse bushes, there is absolutely NO point whatsoever worrying about the type of sponge you use.

The grit in the mud, the spikes on the gorse etc will have done more damage in 1/2 an hour than a sponge will do in a lifetime of washing.

BUT... if you want to wrinklify (?) your hands and freeze your nads off scrubbing your nuts with a toothbrush, thats entirely your business, and eventually you will be off to a padded room and the rest of us will be safe.

Now, I'm off to slip into my miniskirt and fly my little helicopter round the living room whilst listening in on mobile phone conversations on my radio... Dunno why you cant just be normal like me!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Zownd reeeazonnin theere, Andy.

Typoing baed becooise ofe wwwreinnkly fiopngaers.
        En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Bit bored and reading old threads...

My tuppence worth.

If you EVER EVER used your truck offroad, and maybe drove through mud or gorse bushes, there is absolutely NO point whatsoever worrying about the type of sponge you use.

The grit in the mud, the spikes on the gorse etc will have done more damage in 1/2 an hour than a sponge will do in a lifetime of washing.

BUT... if you want to wrinklify (?) your hands and freeze your nads off scrubbing your nuts with a toothbrush, thats entirely your business, and eventually you will be off to a padded room and the rest of us will be safe.

Now, I'm off to slip into my miniskirt and fly my little helicopter round the living room whilst listening in on mobile phone conversations on my radio... Dunno why you cant just be normal like me!
          This is why I no longer take it down lanes.. They are so overgrown your truck just gets scratched quite a bit. My friends pajero is ruined. I'll do pay and play though where its not like that.
          Attached Files
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Once upon a time after the snow had gone and the sun shone,
            all the little people went down to the carwash and spent a tenner
            on mr bubbles shiny wash n wax or grabbed there favorite marrigolds
            and soapy bucket and did it themselves.

Only to drive home and find that in the night it had precipitated
            and now the roads were all wet and soggy and are now flinging
            all the black shite that accumilates in the gutter after a snow
            set onto thier nice shiny plopmobiles......

The End

ps you can polish a turd ask adam and jamie

pps if you wash a bar of soap what happens ?????

ppps Suppose its best to wash the salt off, oh i forgot they didn't bother putting any down.... council cuts and all that.....

ppps I got a lickle helicopter too..... crashes really well.....

Remember arrows are silent.....................
            Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post

ppps I got a lickle helicopter too..... crashes really well.....

This is mine. Its brilliant! One of the other lads in the office has one so we've been doing a bit of formation flying (ie. in the same room at the same time!)
              Attached Files

Comment

Been trying to justify buying a little MSR heli to fly around the living room and can't quite. Had fun flying my mates last week.

MUst get drunk in front of the laptop sometime soon... Justifying online purchases become so much easier

Comment

£25 from Firebox.com

£25 needs no justification

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                    Wise man say "You cannot polish a turd"
                    No, but you can roll one in glitter!
                    “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Mines like this

Its alright just tries to counter rotate all the blinkin time even though its twin blade.
                      You trim it to stop spinning and as soon as you adjust the power to effect the hover it goes out of whack....
                      Can hover for ages in one place with the trim set but try and fly forwards and its off on its own again.....
                      Cannot believe the amount of thrust generated from some thing that wieghs chuff all and is charged by pen cell batteries....
                      LED lights are great flashing red and blue with white nose light.
                      Remember arrows are silent.....................
                      Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Try some tin foil on the nose, it'll fly forwards better.
                        Experiment with amount, little to start etc.
                        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                          Mines like this

Its alright just tries to counter rotate all the blinkin time even though its twin blade.
                          You trim it to stop spinning and as soon as you adjust the power to effect the hover it goes out of whack....
                          Can hover for ages in one place with the trim set but try and fly forwards and its off on its own again.....
                          Cannot believe the amount of thrust generated from some thing that wieghs chuff all and is charged by pen cell batteries....
                          LED lights are great flashing red and blue with white nose light.
                          If you have changes of trim as you vary the power setting, it points to more drag, or loss in one of the drives than the other. There's separate motors for each of the contra-rotating blades. Other than that it looks like exactly the same system as mine.

Slobo, the little prop at the back controls forward / backward motion very effectively on mine. No need for nose weight like my old one.

At this rate, I might even get my bigger one out of the shed soon

Comment

Slobo, the little prop at the back controls forward / backward motion very effectively on mine. No need for nose weight like my old one.
                            I noticed you had a better one, that was a good price!!
                            Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

£25 from Firebox.com

£25 needs no justification
                              Is it reasonably okay to fly? Do you have much control over it? Friend bought one for about £20 and the only real control you have over it is how quickly it goes up and crashes. Dont even think you can hover and turn with any real control.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X