No announcement yet.

BBC1 country file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I remember being there for a couple of days for some flare trials, and had the Mitsi Warrior. I was looking at a water splash and toying with the idea of attempting a drive through when a Challenger came over a brow, dived down into the water without slowing and dissapeared in a tsunami of mud!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yeah, i saw a bit of the programme and it showed a guy with two hats.
      He said he liked to walk and also ride his trail bike or what ever it was.

The bobble hat guy was total biased and could only see things from his side, so what chance have we got with people like that about ?

They just think they control the laws and stop anybody having fun. So short sighted in their attitude, that's what's made this country the $hit hole we live in today, one rule for us and one rule for them !

Anyone wearing red, anyone with a limp wrist, anyone with a Bobble hat, round um up stick um in a field and Bomb the ba$tard$ !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Yeah, I remember being there for a couple of days for some flare trials, and had the Mitsi Warrior. I was looking at a water splash and toying with the idea of attempting a drive through when a Challenger came over a brow, dived down into the water without slowing and dissapeared in a tsunami of mud!
        Oh Yeah!! worked on the Challenger at ROF Leeds, what a TANK!!
        You should have seen the tests we put them tru, say no more.

Gman.
        If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Now thats what you call a off road vehicle !

I've had a go in a Chieftan , 432 etc great fun

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            When Stein and i were reparing his starter motor at the Bustard site a few years ago there was a lot of police / warden activity , eventually one of the wardens told us there was a group of idiots ####ing off a group of squadies training and the big fuss was trying to stop the squadies ripping onto the idiots as one nearly got run over in his hide due to playing off piste ..........
            Dont forget the tosspot that drove into the dew pond at nine mile river and got stuck in the middle,and the tosspot that rolled his pickup over off piste.These wane kers give ALL OF US a bad name.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well thanks to iplayer I've watched the segment.

It was biased

The "responsible" 4X4 drivers didn't create a good impression.

The motorcyclist was better.

The bobble hat wouldn't change his opinion even if he needed you to rescue him.

All the stories were about illeagle drivers/riders.

The segments were filmed to show us spinning wheels, getting stuck, and sliding. i.e. to give a biased attitude towards poeple that don't know better.
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

could let all the to$$ers have free reign on a 1km square piece of land.........then unleash a salvo of rockets from an MLRS?

or just have a cull like Bushwacker said, it seems that irresponsibilty and stupidity is allowed to breed at hearts content these days. soon it will be one half of the nation propping up the other!
                My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                X