Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC1 country file

They are on about off roading in tonights show .....Bet we get Shafted
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

its the few idiots who spoil it,we wont be able to go anywhere soon and ive not chance to go many places anyway yet

Comment

A good reason for a rights of way section

Comment

All talk and no action again, just highlighting the problem to please the wooly hats.

If you want to stop the speeding illegal bikers, just tie some hard to see steel cable across the lane, job done!

Comment

Well the guys at the pay and play did not put a across a good example and the horsey club and the bobble hats just run us down but the correct conclusion was reached that the idiots need to be dealt with ....
          It just made us all look like idiots

Comment

There's plenty of farmers out there that could do with the extra income by hiring out one or two unused fields.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              All talk and no action again, just highlighting the problem to please the wooly hats.

If you want to stop the speeding illegal bikers, just tie some hard to see steel cable across the lane, job done!
              hahah,bit harsh that mate

Comment

you know any one who pionts out the bad in off roading getts shot down
                there too much sh1t going off for them just the let us go off roading or not getting a bad name
                i have been the one to piont out things that may seem nothing but are the things that stops us showing a good impression on the general public
                and i have been shot down

if you lot realy want a good clean name in the off roading world
                then we
                yes we
                not just one or tow
                but us all
                if we stomp out the bad side of it
                the bits people dont like about 4x4s and show no mercy on those that play like a t@at then iam afaird your going to be tar'd n fethered along with the rest

it take more than just rights to say we should be treated better
                lets show some action and stop those that do it badly and stomp on those who thinks its funny or it just dont think it matters if they do this or that
                its about attitudes and not putting up with some views and attitudes
                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Yeah, that's been done, near Sheffield I think it was, some
                  time ago, killed an 18 Y.O. Police still haven't caught the
                  murderer. Bad choice I think!!

Gman.
                  If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

the 4x4 offroaders pay & play did come across as rather dim witted...did the program go out of their way to find these 'fine examples'....

Comment

Originally posted by GRASSMAN View Post
                      Yeah, that's been done, near Sheffield I think it was, some
                      time ago, killed an 18 Y.O. Police still haven't caught the
                      murderer. Bad choice I think!!

Gman.

I know, removes them from the gene pool though doesn't it?

Comment

not a very nice comment to make....

Comment

I've yet to watch it but there's recently been a right old hullabaloo about folk scrambling up Ben Wyvis near Dingwall.

Paul

Comment

you are a heartless mofo arnt you,yes they are being a bit daft sometimes but it still someones son/daughter/dad etc.god forbid it be someone in your family or someone you know that your plan happens too,ive lost a few friends in bike accidents.not good

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                              not a very nice comment to make....

I know, but this subject will come up again and again and nothing is done to sort it out!

p.s. Do you seriously think I would want these idiots decapitated for messing up a footpath?

Comment

Working...
                              X