yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Idle Up" & "Hard/Soft" ... when do YOU use them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
    Yeah not sure if it kicks out if ya touch the gas, ta wouldn't be using the gas anyway if ya was in low box n crawling? It defo works on manuals in gear tho.

Was just interested to see how everyone used their settings. Only ever use hard/soft switch set to hard when I'm off roading tho, you don bounce about anywhere nr as much, makes a big difference
    Never used it, I just lifted the truck and changed the shocks for better ones that weren't 16 years old.

Comment

Idle up only works in N or P on auto trucks, as soon as you select a gear it idles normally.

Like others said, binned the stock shocks ASAP, lol. But didn't ever use them on Hard when we had them, unless truck was heavily loaded, all other time had them on Normal.

Originally posted by VidaMusic View Post
      Yeah not sure if it kicks out if ya touch the gas, ta wouldn't be using the gas anyway if ya was in low box n crawling? It defo works on manuals in gear tho.

Was just interested to see how everyone used their settings. Only ever use hard/soft switch set to hard when I'm off roading tho, you don bounce about anywhere nr as much, makes a big difference
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have upgraded the shocks on mine but I still use the switch.

I've told the wife when she see's the green 'hard' lit up on the dash it means it's time to go down. Cuts out the pillow talk.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
          I have upgraded the shocks on mine but I still use the switch.

I've told the wife when she see's the green 'hard' lit up on the dash it means it's time to go down. Cuts out the pillow talk.
          hahahahahahahahaahaahah thats awesome man!!!!

My girlf sometimes says "Why've you got ya hard on?" to which i just look over and wink
          www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Really? Well bu66er me sideways!

I suppose its only a matter of time before I bung something expensive and yellow under mine when the OEMs give up the ghost anyway
            Actually Andy, large bananas actually don't work that well! If you mean OME shocks they are fantastic. Had my truck 5 years now and the best thing on it are the OME shocks and rear springs, and BFG A/T's. I love 'em

Cheers, Nick
            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V View Post
              Actually Andy, large bananas actually don't work that well! If you mean OME shocks they are fantastic. Had my truck 5 years now and the best thing on it are the OME shocks and rear springs, and BFG A/T's. I love 'em

Cheers, Nick
              yeah i have no issues or any complaints, my truck's not even done 50k yet tho so prob not that worn!
              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

I don't care if mines worn or not, the 2" lift kit turned up yesterday so it's still getting changed , only thing to decide what to do with the hard/soft switch, maybe a panic button what do you all think .
                Neal

Comment

Working...
                X