No announcement yet.

finally on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh I forgot...must get a turbineythinymabobawatchamacal lit.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Oops...pardon moi...just doffing me cap guvnor.
      one has been meaning to pass on some lexurf wisdom. I can HIGHLY reccomend purchasing new consumables for your new machine...leads, plugs,coils, caps, rotor arms etc. It's much easier to do when the engine is out and will almost certainly save you the hiccups I encountered. And then we can go out and terrorise sone pensioners.
      What fine advice my good man. What say you to compiling some sort of compendia, a list if you will, of the most helpful things that a gentleman might consider purchasing prior to the installation? I for one would be most mightily grateful.

As for barking up and down the countryside alarming dowager duchesses and the like, well that sounds like the most caddish thing one could possibly imagine. I have asked my butler to put aside a time for just such a delicious pursuit.

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
        Is Mattf on facebook ? I need to get in touch with him, does anybody know if he still has the Austin ?
        www.daemon4x4.org no he isn't yes he has
        What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
          What fine advice my good man. What say you to compiling some sort of compendia, a list if you will, of the most helpful things that a gentleman might consider purchasing prior to the installation? I for one would be most mightily grateful.

As for barking up and down the countryside alarming dowager duchesses and the like, well that sounds like the most caddish thing one could possibly imagine. I have asked my butler to put aside a time for just such a delicious pursuit.
          Someone's been watching Downton Abbey!
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
            www.daemon4x4.org no he isn't yes he has
            Many thanks,Ah the Dark Side ? I don't think I am worthy to visit such a site, do you have his personal email addy you could pm me ?
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
              Someone's been watching Downton Abbey!
              Ye Gods no. But the blighters are filming it at the family pile. I had no idea that was what they proposed when they said they wanted to shoot there. So now I've got 3000 brace of pheasant strutting round the place.
              Darned nuisance I tell you.

Comment

Have I posted...every time I pressed the post button it redirected me...to mr bouts "special interest" web site...gosh...didn't realise so much fun could be had with a hairy egg and the bishop of Durham...
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X