Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally on facebook

i am finally on facebook is anyone else on facebook

Nah, I pick up the phone if I need to tell anyone what i had for lunch yesterday.

Comment

i dont do facefook to mate
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

I'm on it, I have a lot of mates through different car forums - family all over europe so it makes it much easier to keep in touch/update etc

but its blocked from work..

Comment

Doesn't this forum have a FB page?
          @africa4x4cafe
          [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher View Post
            Doesn't this forum have a FB page?
            yeah, seach for Hilux Surf buddies.

It only get used when board breaks!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

OMFG stay away I hate it and it causes so may problems that I dont use it !!!!!
              Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Nah, I pick up the phone if I need to tell anyone what i had for lunch yesterday.

Agreed, I am on it but I rarly use it, it tedious...there is a campaign called " who cares" everytime somebody posts up a "waiting for bus" or " had breakfast" they get flooded with replys of "who cares"

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Mm my hair colour didn't work
                  Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

grrrrrrrrr facebook

i dont have facebook, twitter, ####ter or anything else like it.
                    tried facebook and just got a lot of people from 3rd world countries asking for cash and poor women looking for a money tree.
                    binned it after a week.
                    i found out later you can use the privacy settings to stop the beggars

Comment

Yep I am on FB.
                      Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Really cant see the reason for it, social networking sites are nothing but a pain in the ass.
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                          Really cant see the reason for it, social networking sites are nothing but a pain in the ass.
                          This is a kind of social networking site for Surf fanatics!

Surfingsod - your not old enough!
                          The whole point of facebook is so you can look at your old School friends and laugh 'cos they got fat/bald/ugly since you saw them last - you go to school every day! you see them!

Love,

Dad (embarrising dad)
                          Last edited by puddlesurfer; 2 November 2010, 09:01.
                          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                            This is a kind of social networking site!
                            yes!!

yeah i'm on all of 'em. Need them for my music. The power of FB is outstanding. I announce a new song/album/gig on there and people are instantly on the other end of it.

www.Vidamusic.co.uk (main site)
                            band page on FB is "the official Vida fan page" if anyone wants a gander!
                            www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Like I said in other thread, FB is what you make it, if you have nightmare mates, it'll be a nightmare, if you mates and family are cool its a great way of knowing friends are doing stuff without making time for a phone call.

There are some great games on there, its a good way of getting updates on people, interests and places that you find interesting without having to go and hunt them out.

I have never had a row with anyone on FB, just avoid the toxic people, if they cause $hit on FB, they are the same people causing $hit in real life, its no different.

Sure there will be worthless crap on there, but why do people have so much trouble ignoring things or people they don't like, prefering to rant about it, and draw even more attention to it, and getting more wound up about it???

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X