No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pair arrived this morning, i take it these are from Stormy, part done Toyotatonys and some more leds arrived as well (thought i had some white but when i came to use em they were white defused red's, be cracking on with em tonight
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      A pair arrived this morning, i take it these are from Stormy, part done Toyotatonys and some more leds arrived as well (thought i had some white but when i came to use em they were white defused red's, be cracking on with em tonight
      Yea they were from me but sent from Justbrad as i bought them off of him.I will get the other 3 sent when i get home next weekend Ian
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ian i may send you a load of switches if you fancy doing some for Lucifer.I will also be in need of some interior leds for Lucifer aswell at some point if you wanted to make some strips up so they can be fixed along the roof lining aswell.Its just for when its hired out thats all just to make it look a bit partyish.
        I have a booking for the 8/01/11 aswell for a charity for blind kids and teenagers but theres no rush for interior lighting at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Ian i may send you a load of switches if you fancy doing some for Lucifer.I will also be in need of some interior leds for Lucifer aswell at some point if you wanted to make some strips up so they can be fixed along the roof lining aswell.Its just for when its hired out thats all just to make it look a bit partyish.
          I have a booking for the 8/01/11 aswell for a charity for blind kids and teenagers but theres no rush for interior lighting at the moment
          No prob Rich, send when you like & let me know what sort of interior set up you have in mind when you ready

Comment

Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
            hi popeye
            when do you want paying for the units would you prefer now or when the units are done in order of the list? either way is ok just let me know when and by what method.
            Sorry mate, missed your post, pay when you like, certainly dont mind if you wait till the unit arrives, paypal or whatever suits you, cheer's

sorry Tony, you already have paid, i'm makeing a list so i know who has and who hasn't, should have done that in the first place
            Last edited by POPEYE; 30 October 2010, 15:45.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              They turned up quick, good old royal mail.
              If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                They turned up quick, good old royal mail.
                Brad payment on its way for the other unit and thanks very much for them 2 units by the way

Comment

No worries mate anytime!
                  If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

First one done, this is Toyotatonys, different colour arrangement to mine so dont forget if you require a different set-up let me know, it looks better to the eye than the pic, camera makes em look too bright plus once the slide colour panel if fitted you wont get the white light,,
                    i should i suppose add (my get out from under card) that i'm assumeing these units all work ok, short of stripping my dash in order to plug em in i can only check the led back lights, i cant check the "button in use" replacement leds that are fitted to the PCB, or that the indivdual heater options or the AC work.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      Then theres the drivers door master switch!!!
                      I want mine done! And I'd like my heater switch the same as Tonys please
                      Last edited by puddlesurfer; 1 November 2010, 20:57.
                      “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

• Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                        I want mine done! And I'd like my heater switch the same as Tonys please
                        OK noted! the master switch is more fiddley but possible, soddin things full of little springs and copper contacts that fall out when ya take it apart

Comment

• when you want paying popeye and stormforce,like now or when you are ready

Comment

• Originally posted by greeley View Post
                            when you want paying popeye and stormforce,like now or when you are ready

Entirely up to you,

Comment

• oh ok,just send me my stuff and il pay you soon, PROMISE

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                                OK noted! the master switch is more fiddley but possible, soddin things full of little springs and copper contacts that fall out when ya take it apart
                                ian could you do mine like your control unit please if it's a lot of hassle don't worry i'll let you decide on the best looking version of the heater control and opt for that
                                cheers
                                tony
                                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X