• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    Originally Posted by stormforce
    my paypal is stormforce1067@sky.com
    Heater control Wanted list
    For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
    What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
    1/Growler .............paid DONE (paid me)
    2/Hiroler...............paid
    3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE (paid me)
    4/Gbv2................paid (paid me)
    5/Tonupteabag.....paid (paid me)
    6/Stormforce.......paid
    7/PM007
    8/Greeley............paid (paid me)
    9/ MadManc
    10/Lyndasbottom..paid
    Ok rich, if 3 turn up i'll do 3 at a time, so those will go to, hiroler,Gbv2, and tonupteabag (love the user name!!!)
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Ok rich, if 3 turn up i'll do 3 at a time, so those will go to, hiroler,Gbv2, and tonupteabag (love the user name!!!)

You need to set up an E-bay shop Ian!

Comment

• Forgot to add a note about "polarity" in the last two, so ya all know i'm useing orange and black main feeds, the orange is pos and the black neg,

Comment

• Popeye whats your paypal and i will send my cash over.

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroler View Post
            Popeye whats your paypal and i will send my cash over.
            Page 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              You need to set up an E-bay shop Ian!
              Not with their charges Vince,

Comment

• illuminated control unit

Hi Rich hows it goin, are you able to sort me out with 1 of those illuminated control units mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  aye it came about because of a car i had that was constantly called the teabag because of the rusty holes anyhow someone once asked if it could do 100mph (ton) so i proved the point but blew the engine so i have used "tonupteabag" ever since
                  I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonupteabag View Post
                    aye it came about because of a car i had that was constantly called the teabag because of the rusty holes anyhow someone once asked if it could do 100mph (ton) so i proved the point but blew the engine so i have used "tonupteabag" ever since
                    There's a story behind a lot of these usernames, execpt mine, just like the old popeye cartoons along with betty boop and a few others, much better than the tripe kids are bombarded with nowadays,

Comment

• Originally Posted by stormforce
                      my paypal is stormforce1067@sky.com
                      Heater control Wanted list
                      For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
                      What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
                      1/Growler .............paid DONE (paid me)
                      2/Hiroler...............paid
                      3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE (paid me)
                      4/Gbv2................paid (paid me)
                      5/Tonupteabag.....paid (paid me)
                      6/PM007.............paid
                      7/Greeley............paid (paid me)
                      8/madmanc

9/Lyndasbottom..paid
                      10/ADS Surf
                      Last edited by stormforce; 12 November 2010, 23:58.
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by ads surf View Post
                        Hi Rich hows it goin, are you able to sort me out with 1 of those illuminated control units mate?
                        I have removed my name and now added yours as number 10
                        Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                        I just thought if i can send 5 up at a time then its up to you on how quick you want to get them out Ian.I'm not sending 3 or 5 just to speed you up but thought it easier at the moment with a list of 10 at a time
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                          I have removed my name and now added yours as number 10

I just thought if i can send 5 up at a time then its up to you on how quick you want to get them out Ian.I'm not sending 3 or 5 just to speed you up but thought it easier at the moment with a list of 10 at a time
                          Send however many you want rich, not a problem, parts are interchangable should i get stuff mixed up, it's just keeping a check on who wants what color so i dont get the buttons and the board mixed upm i'm marking on the white plug socket and the boards who a praticular unit if for,

Comment

• Money sent mate

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                              Money sent mate
                              Hi Ross, recieved with thanks, any special colour's you want just let me know,

Comment

• I have the plasma dials so to match will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X