No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats ok Darren.I will let everyone know once i am home again and ready for next lot of payments
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Right thats the 1st 5 paid up so once Ian i ready i will get the first 5 units sent as soon as i get home next week.I won't have time this week to sort them plus it will give Ian chance to preare himself.You should get the first 5 by about the 9/11 Ian
      Hi Rich, whenever you ready mate, i got one already (or will have when i pop into havant depot tomorrow) from Toyotatony, and have just ordered some leds as i near run out, what i'll have to do is get the leds in batches as and when guys square me up for finished units (post and parts) being perpetually borasic i cant afford a large batch, so send em when you ready Rich
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Hi Rich, whenever you ready mate, i got one already (or will have when i pop into havant depot tomorrow) from Toyotatony, and have just ordered some leds as i near run out, what i'll have to do is get the leds in batches as and when guys square me up for finished units (post and parts) being perpetually borasic i cant afford a large batch, so send em when you ready Rich
        Brad is sending 2 units to you and i will get another 3 sent once i get home on the 6/11.
        I may be in touch with you for some led lighting for inside Lucifer at some point aswell if your interested in making some lighting up for me

Comment

I'm a little confused!

Do I need to send Popeye some money or is stormy sending him money with the heater control units?
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

you send me £20 for the unit and then i refund you £17 when i get your old unit back.
            You then have to pay popeye for the work he is doing.I am just supplying the units for everyone to make your life easier and so you all can still use your heaters.
            I will need your old units back asap after you get the new one from Popeye in order for others to be able to have theirs done.
            If i don't get a old unit then theres no refund

Comment

Brad is sending 2 units to you and i will get another 3 sent once i get home on the 6/11.
              I may be in touch with you for some led lighting for inside Lucifer at some point aswell if your interested in making some lighting up for me
              I'll get them posted tomorrow morning.
              If at first you don't succeed.........give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                I'll get them posted tomorrow morning.
                Right on Brad and Lee says thanks for the bumper as it arrived today.I'll sort out for the other heater unit later for you aswell

Comment

Ian (POPEYE) is your email address you're paypal address and how much should I send you?

Comment

Right on Brad and Lee says thanks for the bumper as it arrived today.
                    Good stuff!

Comment

Lee says thanks for the bumper as it arrived today.
                      I'll be getting it looked at tomorrow - to see if it's economicly salvageable

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                        Economicly salvageable?? What the bumper I just sent??

Comment

Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                          Originally posted by Justbrad View Post
                          Economicly salvageable?? What the bumper I just sent??
                          2 different Lee's and 2 different bumpers

Comment

2 different Lee's and 2 different bumpers
                            my bad!

Comment

Phew! I was gonna say the bumper I sent was in pretty good nick!

Comment

Andy (Growler) asked about how much i want for doing these units, i was a bit vauge, i'm not looking to make loads out of it so if it's ok with you guys i'll say it will be £15 all in, that will cover the leds, post and perhaps a few quid left over, hope this is ok,
                                certainly dont want to seem greedy especially as i aint renewed my subs yet,
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X