No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke to the couriers earlier and they were saying that they are having trouble getting vehicles out and about.
    DaveHMS has 5 alloys stuck somewhere aswell and he's waiting for them for his new tyress to be fitted.
    Hopefully Ian should have these 3 unit very soon and then we can start to sort the list out
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• I thought maybe the snow had summat to do with it, currently waiting for your's, one from Gra and one from Bushwacker,
      snow 's getting worse, we copped it (at last) last night, about 6", could have done without as my wife had an appointment at the hospital this afternoon, (which is situated halfway up bl00dy portsdown hill) busses have stopped and i dont think i'll get the truck up there, guess we'll have to phone and rearange the appointment, safer than getting stuck as she cant walk if i do get stuck same old same old every time it snows in this country!!

still!! never mind, we'll muddle through, make do and mend!,were british so come on chum's put a jerk in it, dont ya know theres a war on?
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• That's the bally way old chap...let's bash the bosh( or beat the bishop in sones case).
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• aye we have finally got the snow opened the curtains this morning to see all was blanketed, There have been more cars abandoned than i could be bothered counting, People have started panick buying at the village shop it's chaos down here anyone would think we couldn't survive this arctic winter i tell ya all this hassle for 6mm of snow
          I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

• @ Popeye

Hey matey, just do my control from the Stormforce batch. I WAS going to pull mine out and drive about for a week without a heater but I think due to the climate at the moment I'll not bother. Cold dosen't bother me but the wife won't set foot in the truck without a heater. She won't sit in the back either lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
              Hey matey, just do my control from the Stormforce batch. I WAS going to pull mine out and drive about for a week without a heater but I think due to the climate at the moment I'll not bother. Cold dosen't bother me but the wife won't set foot in the truck without a heater. She won't sit in the back either lol.
              According to the list it should be yourself,Ross and Tony next so that will be the 3 units that Ian should have got by now and once they are done then we can get on with the next ones but if i can have the otherunits back asap guys that would be a great help to keep the list going

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                According to the list it should be yourself,Ross and Tony next so that will be the 3 units that Ian should have got by now and once they are done then we can get on with the next ones but if i can have the otherunits back asap guys that would be a great help to keep the list going
                You'll have mine mate in a couple of days from when I receive the modified unit. I plan to do the swap the day it is delivered

Comment

• OK! three arrived this morning so i crack on with them, however one unit has the A/C button front missing, these just clip on so whoever cops this one will need to remove your old one and fit it to the replacement unit,

Comment

• I never noticed that Ian but i have a broken unit here that i'll send up for you to use as spares if needed

Comment

I never noticed that Ian but i have a broken unit here that i'll send up for you to use as spares if needed
                      Stick it in with the next batch Rich, if they dont arrive before i finish these i'll pull the button off my truck, (dont really need it as i dont have any air-con anymore)

Comment

• All there is at the moment is the 5 units Ian.Once i get the others or even if they are sent direct to you would be better and i can then send refunds for returned units

Comment

• Rich, i may need that spare sooner than i thought, just stripped all three down and one seems to have had some overheating probs in the past on the blower switch, as you can see its melted the caseing badly and the switch is burnt, wouldn't be happy sending this one out so if the spare one (caseing and switch) is ok i can make a good one out of the parts, the pcb and button switches from this one are ok so i have two good caseings and three good pcb/switches parts, already swopped the a/c button fronts over

thats the blower switch locking tab arrowed, melted and twisted and a split in it

Last edited by POPEYE; 6 December 2010, 21:19.

Comment

• I'll have itr to you this week Ian

Comment

I'll have itr to you this week Ian
                              ok matey, (ment to add send it cheapest way you can, dont want ya out of pocket on this thing)
                              Last edited by POPEYE; 6 December 2010, 21:28.

Comment

• OK quick update, i've just finished two more, these are for Hiroler and GBV2, will prob be posting monday (tomorrow) also near finished the leds in another one and just waiting for the spare from Rich to complete this, (caseing & blower switch burnt) this one will be for Tonupteabag,
                                next on the list is ==
                                PM007 (paid me)
                                Greeley (paid me)
                                Madmanc
                                Lyndasbottom (paid me)
                                ADS surf

also Vince has sent me a unit, is it for you Vince or someone else? and do i send it back to you or the "someone else"
                                i understand Gary R is sending me one direct?? (you've also paid me)

just so i know wot im up to as i get easly confused in my dotage

Comment

Working...
                                X