Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    OK quick update, i've just finished two more, these are for Hiroler and GBV2, will prob be posting monday (tomorrow) also near finished the leds in another one and just waiting for the spare from Rich to complete this, (caseing & blower switch burnt) this one will be for Tonupteabag,
    next on the list is ==
    PM007 (paid me)
    Greeley (paid me)
    Madmanc
    Lyndasbottom (paid me)
    ADS surf

also Vince has sent me a unit, is it for you Vince or someone else? and do i send it back to you or the "someone else"
    i understand Gary R is sending me one direct?? (you've also paid me)

just so i know wot im up to as i get easly confused in my dotage

The one I sent you is C/O Garry-R and needs to be sent back to me, thats why I included my return address!

I'll have another on here soon that I can send to you, to do with what you wish, no charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      The one I sent you is C/O Garry-R and needs to be sent back to me, thats why I included my return address!

I'll have another on here soon that I can send to you, to do with what you wish, no charge.
      Thanks Vince thought it had to be sent back to you but just checking, and i can scratch Garys name off the list then, gonna start that unit next,
      the other one will be a handy spare, thanks, you cant see the damage to the blower switch till its stripped down
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Hi mate could you let me know how much i owe you and i will paypal you asap.

Comment

• Managed to finally get mine fitted today

Makes such difference to be able to see the buttons.

Thanks again Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by ads surf View Post
            Hi mate could you let me know how much i owe you and i will paypal you asap.
            No rush mate, i'll need some more units first, it's £15 but leave it till i have some more units, dont forget to add your address etc so i can mark it down,

Growler, glad it's ok,

just finished the led work on tonup's just need a decent caseing and blower switch,

just about to start stripping Vinces (Gary R)'s

Comment

• No problems mate will do. And call it an even £20 i would say it was worth that.

Comment

• (popeye) Just sent you £20 by paypal. Tryed to email you my address but for some reason wouldnt work i'll try again 2moro if i get time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ads surf View Post
                  (popeye) Just sent you £20 by paypal. Tryed to email you my address but for some reason wouldnt work i'll try again 2moro if i get time.
                  Hi Adam, thanks very much for the payment, i have your address from the paypal transaction so no worries, it's all in the "book" so soon as i recieve more heater units i'll get em done asap, thanks again, ian

Comment

• Tonupteabag's id done and will post tomorrow, so to update who's who and wot's done--
                    Hiroler-------------done
                    Growler------------done
                    Toyotatony--------done
                    Puddlesurfer-------done
                    GBV2--------------done
                    Tonupteabag------done

to do-
                    Greeley
                    PM007
                    DocB
                    Lyndasbottom
                    GaryR (from Vince)
                    ADS Surf,
                    Madmanc
                    Twisted Instigator
                    if i missed anyone add yaself on there
                    Last edited by POPEYE; 19 December 2010, 13:03.

Comment

• that othe rheater should be with you v soon Ian.
                      All we can do now is to wait till we get the old units back from those who have had their upgrades so if people can try to get them swapped asap that would be great.Just so that others thats paid aswell don't have to wait to long
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• STORMFORCE -I'll have to have a go at fitting mine soon! then I can send you the old one back

POPEYE - I tested the unit by popping the wires on to the battery terminals - looks really cool! thanks!
                        “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

• Rightyho!! long as i got some to do christmas day otherwise i'll have to eat and drink too much and get poorly

Comment

• Originally posted by puddlesurfer View Post
                            STORMFORCE -I'll have to have a go at fitting mine soon! then I can send you the old one back

POPEYE - I tested the unit by popping the wires on to the battery terminals - looks really cool! thanks!
                            your welcome Lee, glad ya like it,

Comment

• Ian do you want me to send my original direct to you as a spare ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Growler View Post
                                Ian do you want me to send my original direct to you as a spare ?
                                Entirly up to you, if you got the spare from Rich then you can get a refund on it from him, if you already had it then fine, long as you aint out of pocket.

Comment

Working...
                                X