No announcement yet.

Heater control Wanted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Crap Looks like i need to pay someone !!
    Always room for more power!!!!

Comment

• Mine arrived today

All I need now is the time to fit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Growler View Post
        Mine arrived today

All I need now is the time to fit it
        glad to hear you both got em ok, just connect the orange lead to pos and the black to neg to try it out, ant probs let me know, just waiting for a delivery from Stormy and i can crack on with some more,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

• Cheers Ian, hoping to get it fitted this weekend if all goes to plan.

Once again thanks for your hard work and time, much appreciated.

Comment

• Rich! have you posted any units yet? had to go out yesterday and today and was worried i'd missed them, no card through the door tho

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Can I have one of these fantastic units too please?

I've been thinking about it since the thread started but I'm a little nervous about taking out & replacing the control unit.....

I hope someone writes up some instructions somewhere...

I've already replaced my speedo once so I know I can take some bits of the dash out plus I want to change the stereo so I thought I might as well do it at the same time....

As soon as I know it's ok I'll sort out payment via paypal.

Thanks

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc B View Post
                Hi Guys,

Can I have one of these fantastic units too please?

I've been thinking about it since the thread started but I'm a little nervous about taking out & replacing the control unit.....

I hope someone writes up some instructions somewhere...

I've already replaced my speedo once so I know I can take some bits of the dash out plus I want to change the stereo so I thought I might as well do it at the same time....

As soon as I know it's ok I'll sort out payment via paypal.

Thanks

David

probably better to buy a replacement unit from stormy and just change them over when i send it to you, you can then get a part refund from him, saves waiting for me to do it with your dash in bits,

actually changeing the unit (or removeing your's) is fairly simple, you need to strip the lower dash out as for changeing the sterio, cant remember where all the screws are as it's some years ago i did mine, but once the center dash panel is removed the units held in with 3 screws, 2 one side and 1 the other,
                you then need to unclip the cable from just behind the heater on the passenger side, follow the cable and theres a small steel clip holding the cable onto the air box lever, then from inside the engine bay, unclip the other cable from the heater hot water on/off valve on the hose, this will allow the unit to be pulled forward and unclip both cables from the unit, unplug both wiring plugs and the unit comes out,
                replaceing is the reverse apart from connecting my two added wires to a dash light pos source and chassi neg, tapping the orange lead into the fag lighter light wire is prob the easist/nearest. and any bit of metal thats earthed to the chassi or an existing earth bolt will do for the black lead, just try it out before you refit everything,

Comment

• Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Rich! have you posted any units yet? had to go out yesterday and today and was worried i'd missed them, no card through the door tho
                  Hi Ian.Sorry not had chance but they will be sent on Monday for sure and then delivered on Tuesday.Sorry for the delay guys but i've had alot on lately and i'm away for my hgv again Thurs and Fri this week
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• my paypal is stormforce1067@sky.com
                    Heater control Wanted list
                    For those on the list or wanting to go on a list for the heater control mod then please add your name to this list.I will send the controls to Popeye for him to do his work.The control units i will do for £20 delivered to popeye and then it will be whatever he charges on top for doing his stuff.
                    What will happen the list will be closed at 10 and then when the first 5 have been sorted then the list will start again as it will give time to get more control units and for Ian to get them made up
                    1/Growler .............paid DONE (paid me)
                    2/Hiroler...............paid
                    3/Puddlesurfer.......paid DONE (paid me)
                    4/Gbv2................paid (paid me)
                    5/Tonupteabag.....paid (paid me)
                    6/PM007.............paid
                    7/Greeley............paid (paid me)
                    8/madmanc
                    9/Lyndasbottom..paid
                    10/ADS Surf
                    11/Gary R
                    12/Steve Reed
                    13/Doc B..........paid
                    Last edited by stormforce; 17 November 2010, 11:44.

Comment

• No probs Rich

Comment

• For those paypaling payment can you please add your forum name to the payment so i know who you are please.If i don't know who the payment is from it will mean you will be further down the list

Comment

• Hi Guys

I've just sent payment to each of you:

stormforce1067@sky.com - £20

ian.price90@ntlworld.com - £15

Many thanks

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc B View Post
                            Hi Guys

I've just sent payment to each of you:

stormforce1067@sky.com - £20

ian.price90@ntlworld.com - £15

Many thanks

David
                            thanks Dave.there is a bit of a wait for these as i will be sending another 2 or 3 units Monday and then when i get the 1st 2 back i will send them off to Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              thanks Dave.there is a bit of a wait for these as i will be sending another 2 or 3 units Monday and then when i get the 1st 2 back i will send them off to Ian
                              No Worries Richard. Think of it as a Christmas present for myself. I'll need something to do in my two weeks off anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                                For those paypaling payment can you please add your forum name to the payment so i know who you are please.If i don't know who the payment is from it will mean you will be further down the list
                                Same as that!! recieved two payments from "Iain David Bryant & Paul Moran"
                                whats your user name please

Comment

Working...
                                X