No announcement yet.

heater lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormforce, if you put me in line behind the other guys i will definitely take one off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
      Stormforce, if you put me in line behind the other guys i will definitely take one off your hands.
      Will do
      I'll start another thread with a names list for the heater controls
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Bl00dy hell!!! wot have i done
        when i do em i'll send em to 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc on the list Stormy is colating!
        seems the fair way to do it, better order some leds, solder, flux and shove a bob or two in the leccy meter
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Bl00dy hell!!! wot have i done
          when i do em i'll send em to 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc on the list Stormy is colating!
          seems the fair way to do it, better order some leds, solder, flux and shove a bob or two in the leccy meter
          To be fair i did forget about G's and H's ones.I will only send 4 or 5 at the most Ian and then once your ready let me know and I can sort some more out if needed.
          I'll post up the price of the unit in the other thread and if you let us Know Ian on your fee then i'll add that to the first post in that thread also
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Popye

Have sent you an email.
            Regards.

Comment

I've noticed several posts with thumbnails posted by Popeye about this mod that have numbers in the top left.

Does anyone know if Ian has done a step by step guide?

I'd like to try this but enjoy breaking things myself rather than letting someone who knows what there doing get it right first time.

I'm giddy now just imagining my truck off the road, a solder burn in the wife's favourite table cloth and endless nights on e bay looking for replacement bits that I've smashed beyond repair.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambobeer View Post
                I've noticed several posts with thumbnails posted by Popeye about this mod that have numbers in the top left.

Does anyone know if Ian has done a step by step guide?

I'd like to try this but enjoy breaking things myself rather than letting someone who knows what there doing get it right first time.

I'm giddy now just imagining my truck off the road, a solder burn in the wife's favourite table cloth and endless nights on e bay looking for replacement bits that I've smashed beyond repair.
                I did do a step by step guide when i did em but i think most of the pics have dissapeared due to me deleting a load off photobucket, i'll do another if you want, i still have pic's, let me know

Comment

Yes please!

Need something to do on these cold dark winter nights.

Comment

I did a wright up on fitting the plasma dials, search fitting plasma dials wright up bud, I'll find the link when I get home I'm on iPhone at the min.

heres the link: http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.ph...+gauges+wright
                    Last edited by sabreuk; 3 January 2011, 17:20.
                    UBIQUE

Comment

Hey sabreuk!

I've seen it and it's great. Trying to talk the wife into buying that too but I've just pushed the boat out on a new camera lens so I need to pussy foot around her at the moment.

Have to try and convince her it was her idea if you know what I mean.

Comment

they are gucci when there working mate, the price wasnt to bad either think i payed £47 pound with delivery.

yeah i know what ya mean with the mrs mine is fed up that my lux is on the drive more than it works, she thinks she has competition between her and the lux, i do keep telling though the lux is lower maintainence than her though and costs less long term to keep going
                        UBIQUE

Comment

Originally posted by Ambobeer View Post
                          Yes please!

Need something to do on these cold dark winter nights.
                          There ya go!!
                          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...845#post685845

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                            il definately be doin this mod. iv got no lights at all in the heater controls at the minute and im sick of guessing which button im pressing in the dark!

Comment

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
                              I did a wright up on fitting the plasma dials, search fitting plasma dials wright up bud, I'll find the link when I get home I'm on iPhone at the min.

heres the link: http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.ph...+gauges+wright
                              ah, didnt realise you done the write up mate! very good il be using this when i get em!

Comment

Working...
                              X