@Stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paul here a copy of the tracking details for your info on the delivery

Status DateCurrent StatusSignatory/DepotAdditional Details30/07/2010 08:00:00SKELETON CON ADDWDM OnlineOUTWARD OE30/07/2010 12:15:00PARCEL ACCEPTEDGREECEOFFICE OF ORIGINPlymouth Depot30/07/2010 17:46:50PARCEL TRACK OUTGREECEOFFICE OF ORIGINPlymouth Depot30/07/2010 22:52:57PARCEL TRACK ININTERNATIONAL HUBOUTWARD OE31/07/2010 12:45:00PARCEL TRACK OUTINTERNATIONAL HUBOUTWARD OE06/08/2010 19:24:00PARCEL TRACK INATHENS AMU (EPG)INWARD OE09/08/2010 10:40:00ATTEMPD DEL,HELD21061DELIVERY OFFICEAddressee not at indicate
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      Hi Paul here a copy of the tracking details for your info on the delivery

Status DateCurrent StatusSignatory/DepotAdditional Details30/07/2010 08:00:00SKELETON CON ADDWDM OnlineOUTWARD OE30/07/2010 12:15:00PARCEL ACCEPTEDGREECEOFFICE OF ORIGINPlymouth Depot30/07/2010 17:46:50PARCEL TRACK OUTGREECEOFFICE OF ORIGINPlymouth Depot30/07/2010 22:52:57PARCEL TRACK ININTERNATIONAL HUBOUTWARD OE31/07/2010 12:45:00PARCEL TRACK OUTINTERNATIONAL HUBOUTWARD OE06/08/2010 19:24:00PARCEL TRACK INATHENS AMU (EPG)INWARD OE09/08/2010 10:40:00ATTEMPD DEL,HELD21061DELIVERY OFFICEAddressee not at indicate
      Hi Richard, one of the main reasons for the phone no on the package, is alot of houses do not have a road name or actual address, so they use post boxes, what that useally means is they have been asked why they have not delivered it, and no answer is useally the best answer, hope he did not hurt his hand knocking on the postbox. Will go round the courier offices again tomorrow.
      Thanks for the update mate.
      www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

its ruddy stupid cause there is the phone no.on the label plus the number again which i wrote in bigger numbers for the courier.Hopefully it will be there tomorrow for you

Comment

its ruddy stupid cause there is the phone no.on the label plus the number again which i wrote in bigger numbers for the courier.Hopefully it will be there tomorrow for you
          Hey Richard, we get used to this, its normal everyday life here, one of the main reasons so many expats leave, is they just cannot deal with the way things are here, in the UK and western europe you can sort things in a morning, be it phone or in person, here it takes a minmum of a week just to get anywhere with the simplest things. but hey, the sun keeps on shining,

Comment

Hi Richard, update for you, went to ACS couriers in Kranidi, they do parcelforce deliverys in this area, they are trying to find out who has the parcel. Sometimes they go to a courier in nafplion, and if they only have 1 delivery for our area they will say attempted delivery hold at office, and there it sits till you find it or they have more deliverys in that area,
            The lady from ACS just called me and said it was with a company called JLS, so will try and find them.

Comment

Hi Richard, will post hard copy of letter to you in the morning, cannot find any trace of the parcel anywhere, it appears a taxi driver who does courier work is driving around with it somewhere, but no one knows who it is, nothing else i can do this end mate.
              Will let you know if anything arrives.

Comment

Thanks Paul.I will put a claim in today for it and get the ball rolling.
                Sorry for whats happened but i hope it does turn up

Comment

Thanks Paul.I will put a claim in today for it and get the ball rolling.
                  Sorry for whats happened but i hope it does turn up
                  Hiya Richard, had a call from Porto Heli post office this morning, seems like they had a taxi driver with a parcel looking for me. Yep, it has finally arrived, his excuse for not calling, times are hard and he could not afford the credit on his phone. Don't you just love the Greeks. So said starter after a trip round the country, is as we speak being installed on said surf, so thanks for the help and chasing of parcelforce your end, your a star mate.D

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                    Hiya Richard, had a call from Porto Heli post office this morning, seems like they had a taxi driver with a parcel looking for me. Yep, it has finally arrived, his excuse for not calling, times are hard and he could not afford the credit on his phone. Don't you just love the Greeks. So said starter after a trip round the country, is as we speak being installed on said surf, so thanks for the help and chasing of parcelforce your end, your a star mate.D
                    Just glad it has finally turned up Paul.I will get onto the couriers now and let them know and dsee if we can get some form of compensation on the late delivery

Comment

Just glad it has finally turned up Paul.I will get onto the couriers now and let them know and dsee if we can get some form of compensation on the late delivery
                      Thanks Richard, if you can get something out of them keep it yourself mate, its not a problem as i am quite used to the way the Greeks work, and thanks again for all your help, have given Jim your contact details, so when he needs spares he will contact you, lives in Portsmouth, so will be easier next time.

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                        Thanks Richard, if you can get something out of them keep it yourself mate, its not a problem as i am quite used to the way the Greeks work, and thanks again for all your help, have given Jim your contact details, so when he needs spares he will contact you, lives in Portsmouth, so will be easier next time.
                        No worries Paul and thanks for passing the number over
                        Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                        X