@Stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Stormforce

Hiya Richard, no sign of the starter yet, do you have a tracking no for it.
    Thanks mate.
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

I just asked you the same question on the other thread Paul.
    Heres the tracking details for it
    http://www.parcel2go.com/parcelforce...-tracking.aspx
    click on the link and cut and paste this tracking number in
    P2G3949225
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hi Richard,just seen the other post, great minds think alike, once parcels hit Athens, its like the big hole of calcutta. notice i used a nice discription, rather than the one i normally would.

Comment

I'm just in LiveTalk with parcel2go about it now so i'll let you know in a little while Paul

Comment

This is the full conversation Paul i have just had and at the moment theres not alot i can do till i hear back
          Please wait for a site operator to respond.
          You are now chatting with 'Catherine'
          Catherine: Can you give me an order reference number please. It will begin with P2G followed by 7 digits, for example P2G1234567.
          richard holmes: P2G3949225
          Catherine: Hello, how can I help you today please?
          richard holmes: i sent this parcel to Greece.It was collected last friday by ParcelForce-Euro48 and there is no sign of it being delivered
          richard holmes: hello
          Catherine: Can you give me a minute or two to look into it for you?
          richard holmes: sorry ok no prob
          Catherine: I am going to put this parcel onto enquiry. A colleague will then look into this in significant detail. In order for me to create an enquiry it really helps if you can give me as much information about the parcel in terms of the packaging (description, colour, type) and the item itself (make, model, serial number, colour etc.)
          richard holmes: It was in a card board box and wrapped in bubble wrap.It was a 4x4 starter motor.Customs paperwork was in an envelope as asked and taped to the side of the parcel.The contract number on the collection sheet is p341932.It was collected from my parent place
          richard holmes: .It was booked on the 29/07 and collected on the 30/07
          Catherine: As a precautionary measure, I have sent claims advice to you under separate e-mail cover and would advise that you complete and return this to tempclaims@parcel2go.com as soon as possible. In the event of the parcel being located, the claim can be cancelled but we do have strict deadlines on the submission of claims and we would not want these to be exceeded whilst the search is ongoing.
          richard holmes: it was being sent to Paul Hyland Porto Heli Argolida 21061 the telephone number was written in large numbers on the package label
          Catherine: The enquiry has now been added to your order. We do aim to have a positive outcome within 7 days with regards to this matter. We shall also update you accordingly.
          richard holmes: Thje tracking details go as far as the 30/07 and thats it
          Catherine: I have emailed the courier with regards to this matter as well. Once we have further information available we shall forward this to you.
          richard holmes: Unfortunately the customer in Greece was desperate for this part.I have another part i can send but i don't want to chance that being lost aswell
          Catherine: I am very sorry for the trouble this matter has caused to both parties involved.
          richard holmes: Not your fault and thanks for your help in this
          Catherine: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Comment

Hi Richard, will keep chasing the couriers this end, to give you an idea of what its like here, we ordered some toys for my daughter from the USA, according to there tracking details it had been delivered, but the delivering courier could not provide a sighned receipt, he could not do this because it had sat in his office for 4 weeks while he contemplated getting of his AR5se and actually doing what he was being paid for, his excuse was he was to busy to deliver, the to busy bit was the 7 hours aday he sat in the bar next door talking, so i always do the rounds of the so called couriers to see who has what and for how long. Ah the joys of AVREO, METH AVREO, tomorrow or the day after, just make sure you find out what week month and year this is in.D

Comment

As soon as i hear anything Paul i will let you know

Comment

Paul i need a letter from you asap stating that you have not recieved the item.I got 3 weeks to get the claim in if the item has been lost and after that then the claim is not valid.If you email me a letter and then maybe post one so i can send straight off that would be great.
                I do have another starter here if needed but its finding a courier cheap as parcelforce-euro48

Comment

Hi Richard, will do today and email later, please email your address, and i will post hard copy on monday.
                  There is still a good chance it will turn up, will let you know asap if it does.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    Catherine: Is there anything else I can help you with?
                    richard holmes: What you doing this evening?
                    Catherine: Why, what do you have in mind?
                    richard holmes: Go for a drink? Dinner? Movie?
                    Catherine: Mmm, sounds nice.
                    richard holmes: OK then it's a date. Pick you up at 7:30?
                    Catherine: Look forward to it.
                    richard holmes: Great! Wear something se.........
                    mandy holmes: Richard!!!
                    richard holmes: Sorry Catherine, gotta go now.........

hehehehe!!

Comment

Hi Richard, if you check your email you should have the letter attached, please let me know if its alright.

Comment

Hi Richard, just checked the tracking no again, and low and behold it seems to have appeard in Athens at 19,24 on the 6 of the 8th. so could be a small glimmer of light in the black hole of Athen cargo reception, or maybe it did not fit someones vehicle, and magically reappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

hehehehe!!
                          Neal

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                            Hi Richard, if you check your email you should have the letter attached, please let me know if its alright.
                            Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                            Hi Richard, just checked the tracking no again, and low and behold it seems to have appeard in Athens at 19,24 on the 6 of the 8th. so could be a small glimmer of light in the black hole of Athen cargo reception, or maybe it did not fit someones vehicle, and magically reappeared.
                            Cheers Paul.We'll keep everything crossed that it does turn up then.I sent my addy also for you incase i need the hand wriiten letter

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

hehehehe!!
                              Mandy thought it was good aswell..

Comment

Working...
                              X