No announcement yet.

Helicopter gunship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should see a few tinned people and their nemesis this weekend ! going to RNAS Yeovilton, take in the Airshow pick up some Seaking bits and get some Lynx pics, they should have a middle wallop apache down for the weekend
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

tiz how the co-op deliver milk in liverpoole
      am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        I used to work for a company maintaining transmitters out in field, usually in the middle on nowhere.
        I was a trainee and we were off roading across a wide open field in a Range Rover when the driver said shit here we go again.. two tornadoes had spotted us and i guess we were their practice target run ...they would scream low and fast overhead one after the other ...

A century or so ago I was posted to the Outer Hebrides ...

One sunny summers afternoon I was driving home from work along the coast road when a Buccaneer climbed UP from the beach over the road and near enough had me in the ditch - I looked to my left just in time to see his wingman coming in an F111 !

Now I'm not saying it was deliberate BUT the landscape there in the summer is dull brown and green - my bright red Cortina made a fairly obvious target for them while they were on their way to 'attack' RAF Benbecula

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
        X