No announcement yet.

I'm driving a 30 foot hummer today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have an explored as well...itsso much better than the hummers. They ate just so badly slung together.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well that was an even longer day. Mind you, I spotted trev on the motorway this morning...in a panda...so I blitzed him.
      and on the way home, I got 0-60 on 9 seconds flat...it's a 6.0 v8 but it weighs 5 tons so quite respectable. It's best point is it's sound system. A 30 speaker 3kw Bose system. I drove through tunbridge wells with it up full, with run DMV...walking this way.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        tunbridge wells with it up full, with run DMV...walking this way.
        Fat fingers again? Or more iPhone spell checker nonsense.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Nearly...it should say run DMC. And the song was walk this way ( except I was driving).
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

A H1 limo would be much more spectacular - though you might not be able to get through Tunbridge...

Which is based on the Chevy Blazer? H2 or H3? H3's the little one isn't it? Had a Blazer as a hire car in the NM desert years ago. It seemed rather good actually. Loads of power, well appointed and great on the dirt tracks on the ranges. We ragged the knackers off it though - as one does with hire vehicles.

I remember the guy in Avis at the Airport when we took it back caked in sand and dust. "Have you guys taken it offroad??!!"

"What?? Us??? Noooooo!!!"

We had a Dodge Durango too, which was cack. Exploders were OK if ordinary, but the Excursion we had in Arizona was like driving your house around. Absoultely fecking huuuge, and equally awesome!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              A H1 limo would be much more spectacular - though you might not be able to get through Tunbridge...

Which is based on the Chevy Blazer? H2 or H3? H3's the little one isn't it? Had a Blazer as a hire car in the NM desert years ago. It seemed rather good actually. Loads of power, well appointed and great on the dirt tracks on the ranges. We ragged the knackers off it though - as one does with hire vehicles.

I remember the guy in Avis at the Airport when we took it back caked in sand and dust. "Have you guys taken it offroad??!!"

"What?? Us??? Noooooo!!!"

We had a Dodge Durango too, which was cack. Exploders were OK if ordinary, but the Excursion we had in Arizona was like driving your house around. Absoultely fecking huuuge, and equally awesome!
              Hi mate, The H3 is the smallish one. About the size of the newish Landrover Discovery's. The engine we had (no choice ) was the 5 cylinder 2.7. It wasn't quick but wasnt too bad once the cams came in. As for hire cars, we took the same approach!
              I'm trying to get out to Phoenix again for next year to see everyone. Will definitely rent another SUV if it all happens.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Ah.... This has a 6.0 litre v8...and it sounds good...and someone else pays the (£200) fuel bill.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Ah.... This has a 6.0 litre v8...and it sounds good...and someone else pays the (£200) fuel bill.
                  Just as well mate, wouldn't want to fill that thing too often out of your own pocket!

alan
                  www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                    just as well mate, wouldn't want to fill that thing too often out of your own pocket!

Alan
                    lpg
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If your driving out of London today, along the A40,take care...there's bits of hummer diff all over the carraigeway. Oh and I'm on the hard shoulder...recovery should be here by 5am. Nice. Poxy pile of useless goats scrotum, old bag ladies kex.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

If your driving out of London today, along the A40,take care...there's bits of hummer diff all over the carraigeway. Oh and I'm on the hard shoulder...recovery should be here by 5am. Nice. Poxy pile of useless goats scrotum, old bag ladies kex.
                        Not nice it happened to you but your description of the hummer had me in stitches .
                        Last edited by Shalershasker; 10 July 2010, 07:05.
                        Neal

Comment

Well you did say it sounded like it was going to explode!!

nice discription tho
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Wahey...broke annuver!
                            Gearbox chewed itself to bits. Most excellent...being paid to be recovered.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X