No announcement yet.

Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyway how did this stem from a football game ? George stop sniffing that stuff down at the rolling mills ! And as a Yorkshireman I swore allegience to the Queen and proudly displayed the Cross of St George on our Office windows ! Come on england !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Guys guys.... minor issue

My Girlfriend is German and passionate about her team..

WE are dividing the front room as I type, a large german flag has appeared..

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
        Guys guys.... minor issue

My Girlfriend is German and passionate about her team..

WE are dividing the front room as I type, a large german flag has appeared..

Pull yer finger out then 'cos you've got a German car too!

Comment

God I forgot about that.... told her about the forum thread , she smiled and produced a small german car flag for the BMW...
          Last edited by Vultch; 25 June 2010, 18:27.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by che2318 View Post
            since England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are all seperate countries, kinda hard to be patriotic about the UK when it is in fact seperate countries.
            I always thought Wales was a Principality and Northern Ireland a Province?
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Not long now!!!

As an Englishman, a patriotic Englishman with a deep love for my country (as aside from the consecutive gobshites who attempt to run / ruin it) I will be standing in front of the telly with them all the way.

I think it has the makings to be a nail biter of a game because they'll HAVE to play out of their skins to beat the Germans. I'm not going to predict a result because they've not been convincing at all so far, but I think they'll pick up the pace for this one.

And if they lose - I'll still be in the running for £50

And dont forget!!! European GP this weekend too! JB and LH, both Brits, both in the running for the world champs
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X