body lift kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannchucky View Post
    Hey Wishbone... I haven't forgot about that steel wheel uve got tucked away in ur garage.... Just been real busy lately!! Will get in touch soon about it!
    No worries Dan,

I'm busy next week but after that not much going on. Send me a pm or post an '@ wishbone' thread when your ready.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
      WELL SAID ANDY.our kits may not be cheap £150 including p&p and vat, but at least you get the full 2" lift,and all the bumper brackets and correct hardware.plus if any thing is wrong we will exchange or give you your money back no questions asked.its not really a case of expensive materials but more of a case of (like andy said i have to stand there for a couple of hours machining the faces,drilling the holes and polishing the outer block,at the end of the day you get what you pay for,if you want cheap rubbish then dont moan about the quality of the kit.all our kits are made from top quality materials.and your also safe in the knowledge that the kit is complete and you dont have to go out and buy extras.we are a buisness and have a reputation to uphold,not like some #### trying to make a quick buck from his shed.i wonder if the tax man knows what hes doing.
      The quality on these kits are spot on. Absolutely no sharp edges on any metal piece, and all bolts / brackets to match.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X