X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just a second house expense al.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Some of them claim that much for travel expenses!!!!!!!!

make you wonder if they ever felt strongly enough about a matter to want to change things, or if they just got on the gravy train cos it was too easy !!!!!

al
      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Feck the politics, Sons of Anarchy is on at ten!!

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
          Probably the next Pr*ck to occupy the role!!
          I'm sure they're all the same!
          You wish. I'm not a fan of Labour or GB, but with Cameron in charge we are in deep, deep shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            You wish. I'm not a fan of Labour or GB, but with Cameron in charge we are in deep, deep shit.
            According to the ons.....we already are. Whoever "won" this electionhad already lost it. Historically, labour ALWAYS do this though....spend up till the cash has gone. I will just always remember the weasel lib dems and there self serving agenda.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              Can't see how it can get any worse than being governed by a bunch of scotsmen with their own agendas!

Comment

There are 600+ MPs. The majority of them I believe are in it for the right reasons. The unsung faceless majority are I believe decent sorts. I believe that for all his faults Gordon Brown was one of the decent ones.
                I just hope that our new PM is also one of the decent ones but for now Im reserving judgement. Lets wait and see. I just hope that we have not entered an era where a general election is seen as another form of X factor and its the one who looks best on camera who wins. The people have spoken, lets just hope they spoke sense.

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                  Can't see how it can get any worse than being governed by a bunch of scotsmen with their own agendas!

Comment

Sancho, you are going to get nowhere tonight especially if you post graphs with the last few years cropped off. It's not about the miners strike tonight, it's not about milk snatching. It's and end to a malignant mans attempt to run a country. We are not in a land of milk and honey just because there is a (part) Tory government, but with a bit of luck, things might stop getting worse.
                    Now, stop being such an old misery and have a beer with us happy types.
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                      Sancho, you are going to get nowhere tonight especially if you post graphs with the last few years cropped off. It's not about the miners strike tonight, it's not about milk snatching. It's and end to a malignant mans attempt to run a country. We are not in a land of milk and honey just because there is a (part) Tory government, but with a bit of luck, things might stop getting worse.
                      Now, stop being such an old misery and have a beer with us happy types.
                      I know what you're saying and it's mostly because I've been stuck working from home all day (actually working) so gone stir crazy.

I am a bit staggered by this whole 'ding dong the witch is dead' thing when next up is Satan though. I'm only a young'un (relatively) but I've been through two recessions now and this one's been a cakewalk compared to the on Thatcher conjured up.

Comment

I heard from several sources that this recession has been deeper and longer than the one Thatcher conjoured up. First in, last out too, apparently.

I personally feel a little more hopeful tonight than I did with the spectre of another inept, spineless labour govt (the only other possibility in reality).

I particularly enjoyed Cameron's 'if you can, you will' hint towards societies spongers, and George Osborne's plainer spoken version of the same in the past few months. Excellent, I do hope they stick to that.

And yes, you are a young un. Personally, I dont think you should even get to vote yet
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well I'd better get me surf up for sale pdq before the base rate goes up next month ! Work with regional development agencies so I guess a change of career looks on the cards 1 we are all in for a meeting tomorrow oh great joy !
                          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Is it just me or is Camerons mrs pretty hawt?

peace
                            cal
                            Bala Mud, best underseal there is, only £30 per application.

www.thecellardwellers.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Calos View Post
                              Is it just me or is Camerons mrs pretty hawt?

peace
                              cal
                              Not as hot as Cleggy's. Wonder if there'll be any lesbo action if they're sharing no.10
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

God, Andy you never fail to ..............

how about Harriet harman and .............Gary Glitter the greatest show on sexcetera / complete with Ed without his balls
                                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                                X