Do you see the motorbike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    Know what you mean, My Dad survived, but only after months in hospital, and only made it to hospital after a nurse was following him, and spotted he'd swallowed his tongue in the accident.

He was Mr Sensible, on a huge fully loaded Gold Wing. Was overtaking a tractor, with it turned right into a field. His bike ripped the front axle off the tractor.
    not nice, must be something about gold wings, my dad was on a GL1200, i think it was, that wrote off the van he hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
      Thats what I said. A year to build and smashed within 4 miles. 200 000miles as a dispatch rider not a scratch. Pop down the post office to tax your new streetfighter and Oh deer on the way back.
      Be MUCH nicer without the wee fairing. Looks totally out of proportion.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Re

I used to ride bikes when I was younger!

I had:

Vespa 100
        Lambretta Li125
        Suzuki RGV250 (was great fun!)
        Kawasaki ZX-R400
        Suzuki GSX-R750

The trouble is that nowadays the roads are far too congested for motorbikes!

I would love another one but I'm sure I would be dead or badly hurt within a month!

Gary

PS Anyone ever see a DVD called 'Stupid Riding', it made my hair stand on end and my arse was chewing my gusset!

Stupid Riding
        Last edited by hellmett; 27 April 2010, 23:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Be MUCH nicer without the wee fairing. Looks totally out of proportion.
          Bit late now, its embedded in a deer!!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
          X