No announcement yet.

opinions on value of this truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mean to be Andy... the next one will be even nicer!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

yeah, right!!!!
      theres one in scotland (LONG TRIP!)
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
      looks ok.
      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Nice. Better price too! Get over to scottishmudclub and see if any of the lads know it.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
          yeah, right!!!!
          theres one in scotland (LONG TRIP!)
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
          looks ok.
          Dont be such a Jessie. Dumfries is practically in England its so far south. Thats like me saying "Oooh England thats a long way away." Plymouth is a long way away from me, Brighton is a long way away from me, but Berwick on Tweed is only about 50 miles away, and all those places are in England.
          By the way, sorry to hear about the other one. Seller is a t**t as far as Im concerned. Theres no way I could agree to sell something and then go back on it, unless the potential buyer gave me a really good reason to do so. Thats a mean, nasty, way to operate and he ought to be damned ashamed of himself.

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

oh. I, er, um. I just measured it (ive got a long tape measure) and it IS A LONG WAY, and Im a soft southerner, so there. Now I used to live in Plymouth and by my reckoning that would have been a F**K OF A LONG WAY. its all relative....

Its a 4.5 hour journey by car, but god knows how long by train to get it! so thats the day trip sorted!

Ive got no worries about travelling up, except my back is not the best and 8 hours sitting isnt brilliant for me. Not as bad as some poor s0ds on here, so I aint complainin' but it still isnt something I will look forward to.

If I do get it, I'll be chuffed.

l8rs

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Dont be such a Jessie. Dumfries is practically in England its so far south. Thats like me saying "Oooh England thats a long way away." Plymouth is a long way away from me, Brighton is a long way away from me, but Berwick on Tweed is only about 50 miles away, and all those places are in England.
              By the way, sorry to hear about the other one. Seller is a t**t as far as Im concerned. Theres no way I could agree to sell something and then go back on it, unless the potential buyer gave me a really good reason to do so. Thats a mean, nasty, way to operate and he ought to be damned ashamed of himself.

Bogus
              And the Git still has it for sale on pistonheads and fleabay ! I don't think Daddy will get it ,He is holding out for more money !
              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                And the Git still has it for sale on pistonheads and fleabay ! I don't think Daddy will get it ,He is holding out for more money !
                Trying to get more money for it is fine, but not after youve already agreed a price with someone, If he wanted more he should have refused Andys offer. simples. Hes a greedy double dealing t**t. I really really dont like that sort of behaviour.

Bogus
                Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                  Trying to get more money for it is fine, but not after youve already agreed a price with someone, If he wanted more he should have refused Andys offer. simples. Hes a greedy double dealing t**t. I really really dont like that sort of behaviour.

Bogus
                  I do understand what your saying.When i rang Mark about my truck and offered 4300 for it and he said yes ok then you emailed offering the asking price he then rang me right back and said about it and i then offered the asking price and paid the deposit on it.I was happy to pay the asking price and just made a offer a little below.
                  To do what was done to Andy was out of order tho and i wouldn't of been happy myself.
                  Tell the truth it did happen to me not long ago.Price agreed and i arranged to ring back the following day and the guy sold it to someone else for the same money
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hang fire boys - he may be legit! I don't think, from actually speaking to him, that he would lie - i think he'd just say 'I want more for it' - I asked him if there was anything I could do to make him re-consider - he said no. didnt even say, "well, if you made it 5500 i'll conmsider it" - just said Dad wants it, i'm gonna remove it from ebay and piston heads. give him chance!!! oH, AND THE E-BAY LISTING SAYS ENDED.
                    Last edited by legendgamesmaster; 29 April 2010, 11:11.

Comment

tell ya what - would someone contact him via Piston Heads - see if it truely is still for sale?
                      http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1553883.htm
                      l8rz

Comment

oh. I, er, um. I just measured it (ive got a long tape measure) and it IS A LONG WAY, and Im a soft southerner, so there. Now I used to live in Plymouth and by my reckoning that would have been a F**K OF A LONG WAY. its all relative....

Its a 4.5 hour journey by car, but god knows how long by train to get it! so thats the day trip sorted!

Ive got no worries about travelling up, except my back is not the best and 8 hours sitting isnt brilliant for me. Not as bad as some poor s0ds on here, so I aint complainin' but it still isnt something I will look forward to.

If I do get it, I'll be chuffed.

l8rs
                        If you get it, and are driving up, I dont mind driving it back for you if I'm free

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          If you get it, and are driving up, I dont mind driving it back for you if I'm free
                          now theres a surprise! tell ya what, i'll drive the surf back, you can pilot the 930cc fiat we'll go up in.... see ya a WEEK later.....

Comment

just sent an email to the seller Andy
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

now theres a surprise! tell ya what, i'll drive the surf back, you can pilot the 930cc fiat we'll go up in.... see ya a WEEK later.....

or.... we go up in the Celica...... sure you can drive the truck back buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                                just sent an email to the seller Andy
                                cheers bud, lets see then, eh??

Comment

Working...
                                X