opinions on value of this truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on value of this truck?

anyone with knowledge experience (as opposed to an opinionated tw4t like myself...) give me an opinion on the value of this truck:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...item45f26b31e0

i think its well over priced. hes got it on piston heads for £6,500 too!!

yes, im still after a new one...

andy
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Not sure, a bit on the expensive side ? How about the White one ? just on fleabay today I'm even tempted to sell my 99V for 6k!
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

what do you reckon yours is worth then? if ya dont mind me askin'
      If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster View Post
        what do you reckon yours is worth then? if ya dont mind me askin'
        Not as much as Bushwhackers, i only use autoglym polish and wax

Comment

I just paid 4.5k for a 99 sreg that was on here and that was underpriced aswell.For a P reg i would pay at a maxabout 3.5 and that would be pushing it
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yes its well overpriced. Id put it at anything from 3700 to maybe 4300 depending on how good it actually is. Look what Stormy paid for a 99 model just a few days back.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

It's a little overpriced but thats due to the intercooler, they seem to think an intercooler will add a grand, ask him how much if he takes the cooler off
              (then fit your own)
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Must admit i will sell mine on Pistonheads they seem high on the prices its up to me close the sale . I'm sure I will get the Yoshie bid but i will bide my time

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                  Must admit i will sell mine on Pistonheads they seem high on the prices its up to me close the sale . I'm sure I will get the Yoshie bid but i will bide my time
                  Bide your time and as long as youre not being incredibly silly, you,ll get your price. Its strange, but within the Surf owning community ( thats here) the values placed on these vehicles are low when compared to what you can sell them for outside. It must be because we know how crap they are
                  People buying a surf for the first time compare with the values on other similarly aged 4x4s ( the green egg, Mitsi, Nissan) and somehow conclude that the Surf is worth owning, even at prices much higher than you would ever see suggested on here. Its easy to say that you would never spend more than 3500 on a 97 Surf, but would that be one that needs 400 worth of decent tyres in a Month or two and lots of other little things doing, which ultimately cost in money, time and probably both.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Oh i will advertise on here and pay my dues, even if it is only for the abuse !

Comment

Originally posted by John h View Post
                      Not as much as Bushwhackers, i only use autoglym polish and wax
                      It would still be the same price if it was dirty too!

Comment

If they are JAOS bullbars that are fitted they alone would probably set you back about £1300 new (adding import duties etc). I know they are second hand but I'm sure they would still fetch a very substantial amount if sold separately. Still seems a bit overpriced but perhaps not by as much as appears at first sight.

Comment

He is a bit economical with the truth in the write up.....
                          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

"Little known fact that you can take off the front seat head rests and then the front seats will recline all the way down to make a bed (as per the owners manual)."

is this true???

CURLY

Comment

Originally posted by Curly View Post
                              "Little known fact that you can take off the front seat head rests and then the front seats will recline all the way down to make a bed (as per the owners manual)."

is this true???

CURLY
                              FOR MIDGETS
                              I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X