caravan oven not getting up to temp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Any idea what the part number is for the inner glass screen (on the oven door) for a Spinflow MIDI PRIMA OP62295 ?

Mine is missing and the oven is usless without it.
    Bushwacker,

Bit of progress on your door screen, I've ordered MY bits, (gone for the lot),
    I asked about the Midi Prima OP62295, they don't specify that model in their parts section, but some of them are interchangable, and she seems to think that you will need a G1090, (inner screen) depending on whether it's MK 2 or MK 3?
    Price £15:86 plus vat plus p&p.
    Call 01423 3211108.
    That's you sorted.

Comment

Sorted.

Yes!! Sorted the problem, thermostat arrived day after I ordered it, pulled the oven out today, easy really, 4 screws, pulled the oven fwd about ten inch, disconnected the gas supply to the gas tap at the front of the oven, pulled the oven out, got it on the bench and simply pulled the old tap and thermostat out, replaced it with the new one. (the thermocouple that was sent was actually too short to fit, so I put the old one back, it was lighting and staying lit, so really, that was obviously not my problem!)
      Refit, bit of bubbles to check for leaks, and away I went.
      HOT oven, regulates up/down when required, job done.
      Thanks for any input.

Comment

Originally posted by swampy View Post
        Bushwacker,

Bit of progress on your door screen, I've ordered MY bits, (gone for the lot),
        I asked about the Midi Prima OP62295, they don't specify that model in their parts section, but some of them are interchangable, and she seems to think that you will need a G1090, (inner screen) depending on whether it's MK 2 or MK 3?
        Price £15:86 plus vat plus p&p.
        Call 01423 3211108.
        That's you sorted.

Excellent, cheers buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X