No announcement yet.

What to do?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My understanding is that the course is in lieu of the fine and points, an offence has still been committed.

But as I have no first, or second, hand experience, I can't argue the point.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      My understanding is that the course is in lieu of the fine and points, an offence has still been committed.

As I understood it, you still pay the fine but you don't
      get the points. Dunno if different forces have different
      idea's on this tho.

Gman.
      If it aint broke, keep goin' till it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post

Why? has that stopped you before?
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          Why? has that stopped you before?
          I never argue unless I think I'm right.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

You aren't convicted of anything and the payment is to cover the cost of the course.

I have a piece of paper that states quite clearly that I don't have to declare it

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

You aren't convicted of anything and the payment is to cover the cost of the course.

I have a piece of paper that states quite clearly that I don't have to declare it

Beat me to it. Going on the course is the alternative to taking the hit of either a conviction or facing a court date. I was told that the offence would not be prosecuted if I attended the course. Even had the PC Plod who was responsible for the (potential) charges turn up and check me out on the day!

Comment

Working...
              X