Mobile network deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by si tate View Post
    Go for a nokia 3210 mate, ya can't beat em.

I'll get mi coat.
    Nokia 5110

I still have a 6210 sitting in my room
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      Nokia 5110

I still have a 6210 sitting in my room
      I can beat that.I got one of the very early mobiles.The ones with a car battery attached.Well it is as heavey and nearly as big as a car battery.How the hell did people carry those things about i don't know
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        I can beat that.I got one of the very early mobiles.The ones with a car battery attached.Well it is as heavey and nearly as big as a car battery.How the hell did people carry those things about i don't know
        Bet secretly your still using it
        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
          Bet secretly your still using it
          He uses it for chocking the wheels on his truck.
          If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Do you have a link to that? I wasnt going to say anything, but what I know of the HD1 it is actually windows mobile 6.1 with touchflo 3d user interface. It is basically the same as the smaller touch diamond except has a 800x600 resolution screen on about the size / little bit bigger than a credit card. The only other major difference I was able to find between these two was the HD1 has slightly more RAM than my Touch Diamond (and of course the bigger screen). They have the same 530MHz CPU.
            The blackstone (HD1) is the one i have mate and your right about the details, found touchflo a bit limited though till i started altering things, Can't remember exactly but I think you can have a bigger expansion card than the diamond but don't quote me on that.
            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
              He uses it for chocking the wheels on his truck.
              Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                The blackstone (HD1) is the one i have mate and your right about the details, found touchflo a bit limited though till i started altering things, Can't remember exactly but I think you can have a bigger expansion card than the diamond but don't quote me on that.
                Yes you're right, I dont have a slot for any sort of card but I have 4GB internal memory. It's okay but would have preferred a card for ease. Eventually the 4GB of storage will fail but hopefully the phone will be outdated by then.

I dont use the touchflo anymore, I've been using the HTC Sense (which is what the touch HD2 has) for a few weeks. The added functionality is more gimmicky than anything, but I like having that extra fancy display with the weather.
                I tried windows mobile 6.5 as well, the improvements there are great but the RAM usage was so high I couldnt use the phones camera or look through photos, or use GPS so it pretty much made the phone useless.

Did you ever have a windows mobile 5 phone? I remember if I was on the tube and sent an email or text message it would sit in the outbox until I had a signal. Neither windows mobile 6.1 or 6.5 does this. I really dont know why but it's a big downfall. Especially for me when the only time I have to look through messages is when on the underground.
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Yes you're right, I dont have a slot for any sort of card but I have 4GB internal memory. It's okay but would have preferred a card for ease. Eventually the 4GB of storage will fail but hopefully the phone will be outdated by then.

I dont use the touchflo anymore, I've been using the HTC Sense (which is what the touch HD2 has) for a few weeks. The added functionality is more gimmicky than anything, but I like having that extra fancy display with the weather.
                  I tried windows mobile 6.5 as well, the improvements there are great but the RAM usage was so high I couldnt use the phones camera or look through photos, or use GPS so it pretty much made the phone useless.

Did you ever have a windows mobile 5 phone? I remember if I was on the tube and sent an email or text message it would sit in the outbox until I had a signal. Neither windows mobile 6.1 or 6.5 does this. I really dont know why but it's a big downfall. Especially for me when the only time I have to look through messages is when on the underground.
                  Never had a w/m 5 phone, sounds like it was more grief than anything else, I do like mucking about with the system on this one though.
                  Neal

Comment

Working...
                  X