Scuba diving video (Vultch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuba diving video (Vultch)

You asked me to post back once I had filmed some scuba videos in Egypt. I havnt had a chance to fully edit my videos. When you go underwater everything tends to look very blue. Someone off the GoPro forum done the video for me as a quick demonstration to a few others. I added some music and text, but you can get the idea of the quality.

The only downside is that this isn't true quality because he nicked my video from youtube in the firstplace, so this has been transcoded a few times already. In short, my original vids are a lot better quality and so will my final edit be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leu41gU1hdI&fmt=22

P.S. The other video has a shark in it!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Before I go and look, is this your video or one you've ripped off?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I don't fully get your question.
      To answer it though, this is my video that I filmed with My camera.
      I haven't ever posted videos anywhere stating they're mine or that I have filmed them when in fact that I had not So I really don't know why you had even asked that.
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Because it's late and he gets bored easy mate.
        Brian

Comment

Excellent!

I'm also diggin' that music, who is it?

Comment

Very cool vid. Tragic music!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Excellent!

I'm also diggin' that music, who is it?

If you are serious then it's from a Cafe del Mar CD and it's "Jo Manji - Beyond the sunset"

Thanks for the comments. I'll hopefully have a longer edited video up in a few weeks.. Takes me ages to mess around with them!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                I don't fully get your question.
                To answer it though, this is my video that I filmed with My camera.
                I haven't ever posted videos anywhere stating they're mine or that I have filmed them when in fact that I had not So I really don't know why you had even asked that.
                I asked because you said something about nicked videos in your OP. Nice vid by the way. Who is the cyclist in the shorts? His finning is a bit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  I asked because you said something about nicked videos in your OP. Nice vid by the way. Who is the cyclist in the shorts? His finning is a bit strange.
                  That will be my mum! This was our 5th or 6th dive ever so still getting the hang of it. Our instructor was the one on the right who didnt wobble at all.
                  It's easy to get disorientated. The mask causes this. When I turned around to look at things what feels like 360 degree turn is actually only a 270 degree. Also if you are looking at things, it always feels like you're falling down for some reason.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

How many cold water dives have you done? A good way to get the 'feel' of where you are in the water and what you are doing, is to go on a proper night dive. One where you can't see your bubbles (if you ever get truly disorientated, remember your bubbles are vertical and are moving upwards!), I did a 30m cold water night dive a few years ago, it was a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post

If you are serious then it's from a Cafe del Mar CD and it's "Jo Manji - Beyond the sunset"
                      Cheers.
                      I am serious, I love that type of music, very mellowing. It should be played everywhere, people would stop fighting and bitchin' and chill out.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        Cheers.
                        I am serious, I love that type of music, very mellowing. It should be played everywhere, people would stop fighting and bitchin' and chill out.

Peace.
                        I totally agree,
                        Cafe Del Mar- Energy 52, is one of my all time faves from my dance days

Comment

Originally posted by Baz94 View Post
                          I totally agree,
                          Cafe Del Mar- Energy 52, is one of my all time faves from my dance days
                          Aye, that's good. Not like that chill out mince that comes out of the real Cafe Del Mar?

Comment

nice vid
                            scuba pops is itching to dive in egypt
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

I've never had a warm water dive.

Comment

Working...
                              X