X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
    there u go bibs
    There I go what? Don't get it matey

Oh by the way I have a message for you - will post it on your forum whe I get chance.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
      Can someone please tell him I still think he's a spineless, arse licking prick please?

Comment

Originally posted by Ford prefect View Post
        Looking at the stats the highest poster considers you to be some form of Reptile, so do you run the forum as you arrogance dictates that you do.
        Class post mate

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          OMG Bob you are so nawty

Comment

Looking at the stats the highest poster considers you to be some form of Reptile, so do you run the forum as you arrogance dictates that you do.
            whatever gives u that idea,just wont be bullied is all

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
              wow so kind,did matt actually say that?how kind

Comment

really? seems lovely here now
                seems to me your just a wind up merchant andy, when people here got banned because you took offence at what they said about you or your art work.
                but your allowed to wind people up n get away with it.
                alot of good people gone because of your attitude!! use to think you was a ok guy but now im beggining to think you got your head so far up ya arse you think your better than everyone else.
                wrong alot of people im sure will see you for what you are a wind up merchant.
                bout time some of the admin got their heads out their arse's also n take a look at some of the shit you've started n other people got blamed for.
                good now im prob banned aswell oh well thats life

Comment

whatever gives u that idea,just wont be bullied is all
                  Then you are some form of PENIS as you can not see how useless you are to a constructive forum. As for the others they are minions compaired to yotatech or the aussie site.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Drop in for 5 minutes and its already like a shit fight in a baboon enclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm View Post
                      seems to me your just a wind up merchant andy, when people here got banned because you took offence at what they said about you or your art work.
                      but your allowed to wind people up n get away with it.
                      alot of good people gone because of your attitude!! use to think you was a ok guy but now im beggining to think you got your head so far up ya arse you think your better than everyone else.
                      wrong alot of people im sure will see you for what you are a wind up merchant.
                      bout time some of the admin got their heads out their arse's also n take a look at some of the shit you've started n other people got blamed for.
                      good now im prob banned aswell oh well thats life
                      cheers will seen what you have posted bout me to,dont worry,if my memory serves me correctly,thi was all left finished and done wasnt it??yet here we go again,and its all me right?yep of course.

Comment

Then you are some form of PENIS as you can not see how useless you are to a constructive forum. As for the others they are minions compaired to yotatech or the aussie site.
                        thanks,very constructive

Comment

thanks,very constructive
                          Nope tis called having a spine an say it as it is

Comment

thanks,very constructive
                            Totally useless then. Just telling the truth, if you dont like it cry to a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                              Nope tis called having a spine an say it as it is
                              Totally useless then.
                              yep looks that way,ps why the need to keep starting this up again out of intrest?

Comment

cheers will seen what you have posted bout me to,dont worry,if my memory serves me correctly,thi was all left finished and done wasnt it??yet here we go again,and its all me right?yep of course.
                                i thought you had no interest in going "over there for a look"......

ah well happy viewing.... i am back off to where the banter flows free and you dont get crapped on for saying the wrong thing,......

Comment

Working...
                                X