This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you have a selective memory...

Page two or three, where you refer to it being quote nice here now... Along with all your other little constant digs... Which of course you won't remember or just deny.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by darkdezigns View Post
      yep looks that way,ps why the need to keep starting this up again out of intrest?
      Never ended. Blame your sidekick for this little bit of banter anyway.

You could always ignore it all if it bothers you - but then again ...........whats a bit of friendly banter amongst friends eh
      Last edited by Bibs; 16 January 2010, 01:05.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
        i thought you had no interest in going "over there for a look"......

ah well happy viewing.... i am back off to where the banter flows free and you dont get crapped on for saying the wrong thing,......
        i was directed to look their mate,some people seem to think its unfair slating people behind their backs,i hadnt looked for a long time tbh,got bored of the whole situation very quickly thought it was finished,so yep looked earlier,quite sad really,but hey your choice,cant say im that fussed tbh,only really to note people i thought were friends at one point or another to say that stuff,but hey ho,like i say not really bothered anymore,do whatever you like tbh,this is very old and boring,and not good for the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          As you have a selective memory...

Page two or three, where you refer to it being quote nice here now... Along with all your other little constant digs... Which of course you won't remember or just deny.
          ah yes,after woodzie's post bout ioty?ah yes woodzie who was never coming back?(yes like me before you say it,but hey i came back realised it wasnt worth staying away),and tbh gra after the stuff u have said,quite frankly,i really dont give one,ps last post on this thread for me,this really is pointless,have a go all you like

Comment

i was directed to look their mate,some people seem to think its unfair slating people behind their backs,i hadnt looked for a long time tbh,got bored of the whole situation very quickly thought it was finished,so yep looked earlier,quite sad really,but hey your choice,cant say im that fussed tbh,only really to note people i thought were friends at one point or another to say that stuff,but hey ho,like i say not really bothered anymore,do whatever you like tbh,this is very old and boring,and not good for the forum.
            so is slating another forum - you come in and post your comments and whinge like a girl when you dont like replies.

Just don't look at the thread and tbh if my 'mate' told me to go look at people slaggin me off I would actually question what sort of mate they were. Unless you intend to do something about it that is.

Comment

well if anyone is interested, i am off to bed, have to change an inner and ouoter bronze bush tomorrow so wish me luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                well if anyone is interested, i am off to bed, have to change an inner and ouoter bronze bush tomorrow so wish me luck.....
                Ooo good luck Bob

Comment

What's not very good for a forum...starting a row with snakey posts then getting the huff when your rumbled... No spose not. But hey since when have you let a little thing like integrity or even maturity get in the way of your sniffy way of conducting yourself. This forum is a much poorer place for the marked abscence of certain members, and you have been responsible for being complicit in their absence.

But in the same way an addict denies they have a substance problem, you just keep up with your holier than thou bit.

But just remember, we all saw tony and koi threaten to ban you for behaving in the same manner you did earlier with your snidey post..are they wrong as well,
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

yep looks that way,ps why the need to keep starting this up again out of intrest?
                    Andy, I will agree that it does get brought back up unnecessarily sometimes, I guess theres a lot of strong feeling that a forum that was a part of peoples lives and a fun place to be has changed a great deal and ended up a neutered version of itself. If your honest I would imagine that you can see this despite your protestations that its 'so much nicer now' Its different and certainly not so much to my taste. Doesnt mean I'm leaving though (if I said I was then I wouldnt be coming back- that would just be embarrassing wouldn't it?) as I would rather stay and hope that things can change rather than let the inmates take over the asylum and anyway, the decent members must surely still outnumber those who seem intent on having thread w@nks.

Sorry, back to my point I meant to make...
                    You wonder why it keeps getting dragged back to the slanging, have you considered that your references to another website that you claim to have no interest in, doesn't really help things. It seems a bit odd that you decide to go over there and look, like worrying a sore tooth.
                    If you are the holier than thou individual you like to describe yourself as, maybe think about stopping reading a site that clearly just winds you up leaving you unable to help yourself from posting about it here.
                    Yes, theres not great things said about you just as I'm sure you have discussed other members on here in a negative light yourself.

Leave it alone and maybe things are less likely to get 'started up again' as you put it. It's your choice whether you rise to bait, just as its others choice whether they rise to yours.

Comment

maybe biosurf if he stopped having his little sly digs at people it might be left well alone, n it might be back to how it use to be.
                      no smoke without fire they say perhaps admins ought to look at the cause of the fire first off. im for one sick of it all. i will for one just stay out the way n just look here now n then but prob banned now for saying admins have their heads up their arse's but oh well.
                      seems people can have sly digs n not like other opions n they dont get a bollocking for it.

Comment

The fukcing lot of you grow up. You look like a bunch of kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
                          The fukcing lot of you grow up. You look like a bunch of kids.
                          Spoilsport
                          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Hey lads can someone direct me to Mattf's website? He seemed like he knew his stuff about surfs.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                              Hey lads can someone direct me to Mattf's website? He seemed like he knew his stuff about surfs.
                              You have PM, although most over there still post here if someone needs advice. It's just a lot of the chat has moved over there to try and keep the peace over here.

Edit: You don't have PM, because you've disabled it. I'm not going to put the address up here because, to be honest, I think it's bad form to link from one forum to another.
                              Last edited by Sancho; 16 January 2010, 02:41.

Comment

It's not disabled Sanch, he's not paid his subs yet.
                                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
                                X