Loch Lomond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loch Lomond

thinking about going up to Loch Lomond for hogmany in my Motorhome....Could take a few bottles of malt from my hubbies collection (prob would'nt miss a few )

Come a few days early and join us on the 27th.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59676
    Brian

Comment

Only ever been to scotland once and Loch Lomond was one of the place we visited, brilliant place and very relaxing.
      Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
        Only ever been to scotland once and Loch Lomond was one of the place we visited, brilliant place and very relaxing.
        If you ever come back, drive up through Glencoe to Fort William then on up to Applecross over the pass of the cattle. Do it in May the sun will be shinning.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          If you ever come back, drive up through Glencoe to Fort William then on up to Applecross over the pass of the cattle. Do it in May the sun will be shinning.
          We did in July, didn't see much sun....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
            We did in July, didn't see much sun....

Wrong month mate, our summer is May, well it has been for the last 15yrs.

Look at May Bash photos on SMC from last year, we drove the woods most of Sunday hiding from the sun
            Brian

Comment

went up to Ullapool via Glencoe and Fort William , then down to the Isle of Skye (raining as usual)..spectacular scenery....makes me wish I never left Scotland...

Comment

Originally posted by shirley53 View Post
                went up to Ullapool via Glencoe and Fort William , then down to the Isle of Skye (raining as usual)..spectacular scenery....makes me wish I never left Scotland...
                Ah...Scotland! Undoubtably one of the most beautiful countries on the planet.

Loch Lomond rocks! Ha...rocks...get it? oh never mind....

(I'm having one of 'me funny turns'.)

Comment

In the new year, I'm going to look at organising a road trip to Ullapool via the Western Isles, watch on here and SMC for details.
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                    In the new year, I'm going to look at organising a road trip to Ullapool via the Western Isles, watch on here and SMC for details.
                    I'm coming.
                    Brian

Comment

Either that or Islay, Jura, Colonsay and Aran? (I'm thinking a mini whisky tour with this one?)

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        Have made a note of that, cheers mate.
                        Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                          I'll be there. Might bring old Harry as well
                          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

I was at Loch lommand in august, I wouldnt take your own whisky (except medicinal) as the ones up there poop over the ones we get in england. There is a pub in Balmaha which has superb views of the lake and a fine selection of whiskeys to choose from, its also where you take the high road. Dont mix em too much - gives you one hell of a head in the mornin. I organised a canoe expedition but it was cut short by our hangovers ended up staying an an island just a couple of miles from our cars and not the 10 I had planned.

It is bloomin gorgeous up there, if youve not been its a must see Loch, mountains on clear days just go on as far as you can see.

edited for spelling whisky wrong.
                            Last edited by tristanjay; 14 December 2009, 16:24.

Comment

WHISKY (There's no e in it!)

Comment

Working...
                              X