X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thread to rule them all, One thread to find them,
    One mod to bring them all, and in the darkness ban them,

Sorry, just me tolkein b011ocks

Just posting because everyone else has in this thread so far and I don't want to feel left out

Hope you're all having nice days and not drowning in your own bile.

On a lighter note:

Turned on my SatNav the other day and it said 'Bear Left' and there was the zoo. How good is that?
    Last edited by biosurf; 26 November 2009, 14:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      have a read thru the forum and see how many times he has put his licking smilie in reply to me
      Once, and in this thread. BDT, this is exactly why you get the responses you do. I personally don't follow you around, just waiting to pounce on your whinging posts, (whatever your paranoia tells you), but I do respond when you talk crap, (which is hardly a rare occasion). You are constantly in arse licking or trying to get sympathy mode and will say or do whatever you like, whether it's true or not, to achieve those ends if possible.

Now toddle off and link to the many posts where I have supposedly used that smiley in reference to you. (Now waiting for the response regarding why should you..., if I can't be arsed..., etc). Again, you'll just go off on a tantrum because you realise you're spouting a complete load of unprovable b0llocks again, but why should that suddenly stop you now?

Edit: Plus, this part is classic:

so i'm gonna be the bigger man(i am a fat sod anyway)and i'm not gonna bring this up again
      How can you get all of your sympathy quota if you stop blubbing constantly. You'll keep dragging anything and nothing up until your dying day.
      Last edited by MattF; 26 November 2009, 14:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        One thread to rule them all, One thread to find them,
        One mod to bring them all, and in the darkness ban them,

Sorry, just me tolkein b011ocks

Cooool...

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Just posting because everyone else has in this thread so far and I don't want to feel left out

I haven't.. till now at least!
        Originally posted by biosurf View Post
        Hope you're all having nice days and not drowning in your own bile.

On a lighter note:

Turned on my SatNav the other day and it said 'Bear Left' and there was the zoo. How good is that?

Comment

• Princes were always at the mercy of others and ready to lend their ears to sycophants.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by Koi View Post
            It had nothing to do with you mentioning you were speeding, like I care wether you post up how fast you go, thats yours or anyone else look out not mine.
            I will not post here in why i have deleted it, you have PM.
            fully understand, you are doing a fine job.
            JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by biosurf View Post
              I havn't yet, been laughing at it though.

Damn, got dragged into it!

hehe.

buncha idiots.....
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

• eye
                  am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

• Personally, I prefer threads that start with......

'Arrrgh, bewbies'

Comment

• WOW i dont get in here much these days
                      and started to read this very long thread and lost interest
                      blimmy has someone had the handbags out again?
                      to upset my good friend jotto jon is not easy so come on lets get back to normality please theres good boys and girls
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by pops View Post
                        WOW i dont get in here much these days
                        and started to read this very long thread and lost interest
                        blimmy has someone had the handbags out again?
                        to upset my good friend jotto jon is not easy so come on lets get back to normality please theres good boys and girls
                        C'mon Pops sort um out. Maybe we should just have a tell it as it is thread (just for the members) get it off your chest an say what you feel an sort it all out once an for all. Christ they are even bitchin about breakfast....

Get a grip peeps, people are dyin out there an if this is all you have to whinge about - then you're lucky. Christ if you can't spell well ffs at least you are able to type it in the first place so count yourself lucky.
                        Hatefull creatures people are.... had enough of mean, nasty, jealous peeps in my workplace - don't need it here an I am sure no one does.
                        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                          C'mon Pops sort um out. Maybe we should just have a tell it as it is thread (just for the members) get it off your chest an say what you feel an sort it all out once an for all. Christ they are even bitching about breakfast....

Get a grip peeps, people are dying out there an if this is all you have to whinge about - then you're lucky. Christ if you can't spell well ffs at least you are able to type it in the first place so count yourself lucky.
                          Hateful creatures people are.... had enough of mean, nasty, jealous peeps in my workplace - don't need it here an I am sure no one does.
                          perhaps all the members on here should just stop posting on this thread.just stop .let it go .and then the next time you post read what you have in front of you and if its negative dont click on the submit reply button .

Comment

• Originally posted by steve s View Post
                            perhaps all the members on here should just stop posting on this thread.just stop .let it go .and then the next time you post read what you have in front of you and if its negative dont click on the submit reply button .
                            Wise words - just not followed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                              Wise words - just not followed.
                              nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                                nope.
                                Hmm is that pride or agreement?