X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _cj_ View Post
    Woohoo - easy there tiger

i sold the truck with obvious head / gasket failure - she drives fine but i was in no doubt that this was the issue - you dont need a sniffer test to know that she had head issues - i'm not a numpty

regards,

alex
    i know that. thats not what i was asking about. i just wanted more details on how he did his chem test. all i read was that he poored coolant into a bottle and it changed colour? how did it change colour?

Comment

• tbh - she had gone a bit passed stage

Comment

• RIP - i still miss my truck

Comment

• So Terry, when you gonna break it and sell me the mirror....;-p
          Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Smego2 View Post
            So Terry, when you gonna break it and sell me the mirror....;-p
            oh great rub it in

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
              huh? so by JUST pouring coolant into a bottle it will change to pink? what casues it to change then? surelyt you must add something to it otherwise why not just look at it instead of taking any out?
              or are you joking?
              when the RAC man checked mine he did nothing of the sort. he put a test tube of some kind into tha rad top which had a blue liquid in it. he said if gases are in the rad then it will change to green. which it did.
              right his turned green my tester turns pink its the exhaust gases in the coolant that turn the cristals another colour
              JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                right his turned green my tester turns pink its the exhaust gases in the coolant that turn the cristals another colour
                so you added crystals to it then! thank you! you didnt mention that. thats why i asked what you used.
                where can one buy these crystals for future refference?

Comment

• Originally posted by _cj_ View Post
                  oh great rub it in

...for me to cherish as a momento to cj's fallen truck....
                  Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                    so you added crystals to it then! thank you! you didnt mention that. thats why i asked what you used.
                    where can one buy these crystals for future refference?
                    Any 'new age' type hippy shop, or anyone with a pretend degree in alternative medicine.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache View Post
                      Any 'new age' type hippy shop, or anyone with a pretend degree in alternative medicine.
                      Or Boots.

p.s. Can I be there when you ask?

Comment

Do you think it's ok to take the mickey like this. My uncles, sons, cousin, twice removed, left some salt in a mug and he got salt crystals. So extremely tenuously I take severe offence at your crystal statement.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
                          hi alex just wrote a long reply about our meet today but it got lost somewere can a mod tell me why?
                          It had nothing to do with you mentioning you were speeding, like I care wether you post up how fast you go, thats yours or anyone else look out not mine.
                          I will not post here in why i have deleted it, you have PM.
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

• Good Idea Jotto, I must say I find nothing pi**es me off more than to log on for a chat or some advice and low and behold there is bitchey attacks going on at someone.

It may have been asked, but will you be publishing the guilty parties ?

PS I did'nt realise you were just up the road from me in Lincs.
                            Last edited by Webbo; 26 November 2009, 03:42.

Comment

I think you mean "agree with everything I say, and only respond positively to my requests for critique"
                              Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              Hang on friend.

I pointed out that a poor webpage / presented advertising could hurt his business by inference that someone could assume he cares as much about his airbrushing. At which time, he threw his toys out of the pram AGAIN.

He asks for critique re. his artwork and then gets all indignant if people DARE to suggest it's maybe not that good - you'll note I dont get involved if he asks for opinions.

Secretly, he would love it if everyone did agree with him. Thats never gonna happen, not in real life.

I'm sick of having to defend MY opinions in the face of people who dont think mine should differ from theirs, so feck it. So I get banned for disagreeing with people? So feckin be it!
                              Originally posted by Apache View Post
                              FFS!!!

Are you serious??

Read the original post again that he took offence to! Tell me why he took offence? I WASN'T having a dig! I wish I had now to be honest, it would have made all this explaining worth it.

Anyway, I'm leaving! Burn my membership!

Really...

I mean it!!!

AWWWW someone tell me they love me!!!!

OK... I'll be back next week.
                              right the point is u randomly bought up my airbrushing,and for what i can see no reason,if its to do with me mentioning matt,plz have a read thru the forum and see how many times he has put his licking smilie in reply to me,anyway,im sick of the arguing,not here for arguing surely we all come here cause we share a common intrest?well atleast thats what i thought anyway,as for judwak,very good points,certainly made me think,so i'm gonna be the bigger man(i am a fat sod anyway)and i'm not gonna bring this up again

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                                right the point is u randomly bought up my airbrushing,and for what i can see no reason,if its to do with me mentioning matt,plz have a read thru the forum and see how many times he has put his licking smilie in reply to me,anyway,im sick of the arguing,not here for arguing surely we all come here cause we share a common intrest?well atleast thats what i thought anyway,as for judwak,very good points,certainly made me think,so i'm gonna be the bigger man(i am a fat sod anyway)and i'm not gonna bring this up again
                                not seen you bring it up
                                in my honest opinion you may have gone bit too far when you were frirst goaded
                                but i have not seen you fetch it back up at all
                                i just see the odd pointless dig
                                there banter and goading 2 different things
                                am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
                                X