No announcement yet.

Brake pads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat on the back for m, brain was right for a change. I used to use green stuff pads in my boy racer era, good pads i must admit

Comment

i used to have3 red stuff in the mondeo and skyline,they are good,no real need imho on a diesel,tbh my front pads are from ebc,they are fine,22 quid i think they were

Comment

I've had a quick nose at the EBC site without success - does anybody know if I can get greenstuff pads for a turd gen ?

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

I've had a quick nose at the EBC site without success - does anybody know if I can get greenstuff pads for a turd gen ?

Tried looking under Landcruiser Prado? Same brakes.

Comment

Big Ta Vince - I was hoping somebody knowledgeable would say that but in their absence you'll do !

PS
            No luck under Prado BUT I found them under 96-2003 3.0 Landcruiser KZJ90/95 (I think that was the Colorado) part number DP6807 for the upgrade quality pad

Last edited by Predictable Bob; 21 November 2009, 17:05.
            Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I got a set of Pagid pads listed under the UK 4-Runner 3.0TD KZN130 from Euro Car Parts. They were cheaper than the Milners cheap pads once VAT and delivery is added and Pagid are excellent pads. £25 delivered next day inc VAT.
              En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

There are EBC ULTIMAX on ebay £23.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was thinking of getting some for mine when I service it - has anyone used these?
                “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by New surfer? View Post
                  There are EBC ULTIMAX on ebay £23.00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was thinking of getting some for mine when I service it - has anyone used these?
                  EBC don't make poor quality brake pads. I'd snap them up at that price if you're not in a hurry for them to be delivered.
                  En Ferus Hostis. Be your own man. Follow nobody.

Comment

Working...
                  X