Clear All

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks, but what did you fix?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Thanks, but what did you fix?
      Whats happening , nothings going on , dont throw in the towel yet guys , ive only got another 3 hours to go before shift end. Please keep me entertained till then !

Comment

Font ? Thats my guess

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
          Font ? Thats my guess

Bogus
          Yes the size, easier to read now the letters aren't an inch tall.

Comment

Well im gonna put my 2p worth in,Im with most of the americians in the attitude of 'theres us and as long as it dont involve us or our allies countrys can do what the hell they like but as soon as it involves us or our allies then we should just blow the shit outta everything untill the problem is erradicated.

This country is so fduked up, running around looking after everybody else except the country itself!(im onto charitys now)why should i care about a dieing child in africa or some other developing country when we have so many of our own in this country in need of help!(befor i get shot my mum is in fostering so i do know what im on about there).

Im sure(as has been said) alot of wars and shit have been started because of oil etc,
            And i agree with whoever wrote that email in that if your a criminal/terrorist in that, the second you commit an act against an innocent(be it stealing to detonating a bomb), you loose all your rights to anything from a tv in your cell to your'human rights' to your bible etc.yet were(as a country) are softer than a whippy icecream on a hot day about doing any real punishment!

sorry my post has gone all over the place a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post
              as soon as it involves us or our allies then we should just blow the shit outta everything untill the problem is erradicated.

Would you go, or have you been in the armed forces?
              Last edited by slobodan; 15 November 2009, 19:25.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Robmatthews View Post
                Well im gonna put my 2p worth in,Im with most of the americians in the attitude of 'theres us and as long as it dont involve us or our allies countrys can do what the hell they like but as soon as it involves us or our allies then we should just blow the shit outta everything untill the problem is erradicated.
                That's not the American attitude. America only cares about America and oil. If you think otherwise you're mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  Why that looks familiar jess... Monster truck show ?

There's always a Payback .. Ya don't know where n ya never know when tho !!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

This woman is right about it all except the jesus bit, that is just an unproven fairy tail!

I think we should leave the Afghans to just kill each other and just drop a few long range bombs if they get a bit lairy!
                    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge View Post
                      Yes the size, easier to read now the letters aren't an inch tall.
                      Ah, I read it twice to try and see what you'd changed!

Comment

In my opinion its a meaningless rant. Really whats the point? Because ive read it a few times & it still seems like bullsh1t.

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
                          X