Clear All

Agreed, with everything except 'Defence technology'
    They never defend anything, it's always 'offensive'
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
      Agreed, with everything except 'Defence technology'
      They never defend anything, it's always 'offensive'
      What I worked on was purely defensive actually. It happened to be attached to the deadliest helicopter on the planet though...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        What I worked on was purely defensive actually. It happened to be attached to the deadliest helicopter on the planet though...
        I thought you worked on the Apache?
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

And heres my tuppence worth.

A lot of what this person writes has a resonance to it , and of course will have people agreeing. She is in her own crazy fundamentalist way, echoing and exaggerating thoughts that I suppose many people harbour from time to time . She is however just a fundamentalist of another type.
          On this occasion Im with Matt and Slobodan. I know Matt can be a bit acerbic at times, and at others just downright rude, but in this instance all he has done is express an opinion, he hasnt been rude or nasty to anybody ( YET). I dont think that this womans letter is particularly well written, its just a fundementalist rant from somebody who would probably be a member of Al Queda and busy burning American Flags if she had been born on another continent

Bogus
          Сви можемо

Comment

....her gangs better than there gang, and so forth and so on....
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
              Opens a Beer and reaches for the popcorn
              +1(and glad is not personally the main feature for a change)

Comment

Re

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Hellmett, if you want to be a c0ck, (and since when are people not allowed their own opinion in a democracy?), at least have the decency to check the meaning of what is written. What does stereo-typical mean?

Actually, scrub that suggestion. Thinking about it, that would require you to think before speaking/typing. Wouldn't want you to break your life long tradition.
                Excellent "back scuttling" by the way +1

I would bet a year's salary that you never, ever buy a poppy!

Don't bother replying here because I shall not be visiting this post again.

Just enjoy pointing out your finer qualities!
                Last edited by hellmett; 14 November 2009, 22:20.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett View Post
                  Excellent "back scuttling" by the way +1
                  I don't know what your preferences are, but I never tried anything related to 'back scuttling'. Whatever you do and rocks your boat though is your own affair matey.

I would bet a year's salary that you never, ever buy a poppy!
                  You honestly think I could care what you think? I know the answer to that one, and the answer is mine alone to know. If I do buy them, it most certainly isn't because I want any acknowledgement for doing so, so hence is irrelevant. Unlike some, my self esteem isn't tied to my actions.

However, how you can belittle something such as that by using it for propping up your own personal argument is beyond me. That's just pathetic matey. Commemoration poppies are not there for the purpose of @rseholes like you to use as their prop. Have some respect for their true meaning.

Don't bother replying here because I shall not be visiting this post again.

Just enjoy pointing out your finer qualities!
                  Matey, I personally think you're nicked, so I honestly couldn't care less what you think my finer qualities may or may not be. I do however know that there's no way on earth you can resist going into that pyschotic little tantrum that you are prone to, so my arse you won't respond further to someone whom dares to disagree with anything in your fantasy world.

Comment

Anyone got anymore popcorn?i need a refill?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                      I never bought a Poppy
                      Heathen

Comment

i am a troll

Comment

Heathen
                          Got six this year .........i kept loosing them .......... just found them tidying up today
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Can you all hold fire a minute... I had a tooth out today and need to make tea, have a roll up and a handful of nurofen.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                                Can you all hold fire a minute... I had a tooth out today and need to make tea, have a roll up and a handful of nurofen.
                                Aaaaah roll up, I'm sucking a nicorette.

Comment

Working...
                                X